SAU Community

We Had Pies! At Robertson!

Tangleberry

Had a great time guys, Thanks to everyone for a good day, and Ruxis for for joining me on the trip home (to wahroonga anyways) ps did you catch that white Ferrari 458 just after we left Robertson... That was one nice looking car!Cheers,Anthony

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic turnout I must say. Even for a non-offical SAU Event it went very well. Perfect weather! Thanks to Justin and Owen for organizing it.

Good to see some new and old faces. Today couldnt have been any better with the weather.

Want to say thanks to everyone who helped out with my flat and getting me back on the road. I'm so glad Matt phoned Tyre Power at the right time who opened up their workshop to fix my puncture!

By the way. I still have the air compressor from the guy with the blue shirt (sorry I missed your name :(). PM me your address and I'll make so it gets back to you!

Who got sun burnt? I'm red as a lobster!!!

Had a great time guys, Thanks to everyone for a good day, and Ruxis for for joining me on the trip home (to wahroonga anyways) ps did you catch that white Ferrari 458 just after we left Robertson... That was one nice looking car!Cheers,Anthony

yeah dude i gabve him a thumbs up hah. there was a yellow lotus in new castle too :D

yeah thanks for the company, was an excellent 3.5 hrs looking at your car for that time :)

*cough keen to be passenger soon cough cough!!!*

So wanted to take the car on this- never done this drive. Had to stay because we were going to the neighbours place for lunch.Except they got pissed last night and cancelled mid morning.

*sigh*

Putty Road in April better have a good turn out!

video of most of the cars down at AP: excuse the shakycam and heavy breathing :/

Haha nice vid Owen, funny ending :P Shame the N1s hadn't made it there at that point.

Epic turnout I must say. Even for a non-offical SAU Event it went very well. Perfect weather! Thanks to Justin and Owen for organizing it.

Good to see some new and old faces. Today couldnt have been any better with the weather.

Want to say thanks to everyone who helped out with my flat and getting me back on the road. I'm so glad Matt phoned Tyre Power at the right time who opened up their workshop to fix my puncture!

By the way. I still have the air compressor from the guy with the blue shirt (sorry I missed your name :(). PM me your address and I'll make so it gets back to you!

Who got sun burnt? I'm red as a lobster!!!

No worries mate. Should've called earlier in fact but it all ended well so no dramas! :cheers: Hope the repair was a good one and it holds up well; I'd rather preserve a P Zero if I could help it! Mike @ Tyrepower Dapto / Cringila sounds like a good bloke, would you recommend him for the guys in your area?

Fair enough mate. Think it was a truck that mustve come down just before us, it stank...

Thanks for the pics Alex. Was good to meet you as well :)

A few from the car:

No worries Matt! It was good to meet you as well. Same goes out to all the other guys I met. Looking forward to coming on a few more cruises in the not too distant future. :D

And great photos by Terry. Great day all around. :D

Edited by JDM34

Can someone send me / add link to footage of the run up the pass please?

Cheers,

Anthony

I was sitting in font of you up the pass and my 12 year old had the video camera on the way up. She took a wonderful video of the passengers dashboard. :rofl2:

I was sitting in font of you up the pass and my 12 year old had the video camera on the way up. She took a wonderful video of the passengers dashboard. :rofl2:

ha fair enough.

There was someone filming behind me up the pass, really interested in seeing the fotage. Was a silver very tough looking and sounding R33 GTR, sorry forgot your name mate.

Cheers,

Anthony

ha fair enough.

There was someone filming behind me up the pass, really interested in seeing the fotage. Was a silver very tough looking and sounding R33 GTR, sorry forgot your name mate.

Cheers,

Anthony

That'd be Marty, in Michael's 33R :) Michael's profile: Mihalis

Did you keep him behind you? :P