SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

Sorry for not updating it. Things have happened, car got clipped by L plater in a commondore leaving a carpark. Broke the headlight, clips holding bumper up and wrinkled and creased front drivers quater panel. Going in tomorrow (4th Feb) to be fixed up to a total of $1400+ including headlight. Lower sill will be painted body white.

Car has also been raised to stock height and rolling on R32GTST stock 16s for insurance purposes. Car will be back in the coming weeks with the diff in (been waiting on shimms from japan) coupe midpipe and a custom tail section theb slammed back to its former glory. Ready for the Matt Smith Memorial Car Show (facebook for more details) on the 17th.

I will be back

• 1 month later...

Ok so the car is back slammed. Wont best stanced at previously mentioned car show, got alot of hate for it but the can EADC. Diff still isnt in, shimms and diff are ready in waiting. In the meantime i have bought a recaro SR3 30th anniv edition seat and V35 rail and should be going in. Just worried about the airbag sensor module thing under the seat.

Next is the R34 GT-T Sumitomo front brake upgrade and further interior bits from MOMO and nismo

• 4 weeks later...

More current pics will be up soon of the car. Diff finally shimmed ready to go but ran into a hurdle. VLSD has 6x1 bolt patter to bolt to the factory shafts but the sedan has the 3 lots of two bolts. Luckily M35 stagea have the same rear subframe section and the 6x1 drive shafts needed and ScottyNM35 has one wrecking and is selling the set to me for $300 posted to Newcastle so hopefully it will be in within the fortnight.

Also got HEKO design weathershields from the USA which fit in the window tracks instead of over the chrome so it looks neater than the brown faded OEM ones. Also a subtle bootlip from Ebay which looks nice, but in all honesty get it unpainted and do it yourself. the colours dont match nice at all.

>M35 Aero bar (without cibies) and V35 sedan nismo kit all in white and on the hunt for on yahoo japan and in Aus.

>19' Enkeis of some sort to replace the RPF1s.

>Whiteline sways (dale im looking at you).

>Nismo Odds'n ends (Speedo, wheel, matts, pedals and blinkers)

>Minor electricals.

>Worksbell Paddles (4AT for life, JKS)

>A goood professional detail and service.

All on the agenda for the next 12-18 months or so. if you have or know of anyone selling these things let me know

Cheers #NoFace

Edited by Howaitonaito

More current pics will be up soon of the car. Diff finally shimmed ready to go but ran into a hurdle. VLSD has 6x1 bolt patter to bolt to the factory shafts but the sedan has the 3 lots of two bolts. Luckily M35 stagea have the same rear subframe section and the 6x1 drive shafts needed and ScottyNM35 has one wrecking and is selling the set to me for $300 posted to Newcastle so hopefully it will be in within the fortnight.

Also got HEKO design weathershields from the USA which fit in the window tracks instead of over the chrome so it looks neater than the brown faded OEM ones. Also a subtle bootlip from Ebay which looks nice, but in all honesty get it unpainted and do it yourself. the colours dont match nice at all.

VQ25det on the agenda in the next 12-18 months or so.

Cheers #NoFace

FYP. :P

• 1 month later...

Car is now raised up and my RPF1s have been sold off. Running PIAA super mesh in 17s. Feels good to drive places.

The whole "stance", "hardparker" and "form>function" days are over. Focusing on sensible power, driving enjoyment, fun and functionality.

Big things are happening within the next 3-8 months (maybe longer) to the stagline to further make it different fron its normal sedan/coupe counterparts.

Aim is for 210RWKW.

#NoFace

• Like 1

Yes VQ25DET. Driving from Newcastle all the way down to Melbourne to see scotty. Keeping the 4AT in for the time being because $$$$ but will go 6sp MT as the parts pop up and funds come my way.

Had 50 million engine choices, i drove my mates nuts deciding and changing my mind but found that the VQ25DET will be the logical choice. If all else fails then its VQ35.

Going to be a long and expensive 2013.

Watch this space for more updates.

#NoFace

• 2 weeks later...

Big news! The biggest and most important part is now MINE!! Just bought a VQ25DET and i am chuffed to bits.

Next is a Greddy E-manage, map sensor and universal loom new from Greddy Australia.

And also a factory NM35 turbo. Dead or alive. Im looking in Craigs direction hahahaha.

Happy Mark

#NoFace