SAU Community

Mv35 Stagline

Howaitonaito

Yeah, I need to get that back for you. Leave it with me...

Apparently the wreck wasn't just missing the fuel pump, but also the pump harness/connector, so not simple PnP. I think that's about where progress stalled & now no response :(

***cough....fuel pump****

Ill probs just do updates and pics on here as parts and things progress. I tried starting up a JDMST account to start the byild thread on there but you need a ISP email address which if you ask me is a load of utter BS. So im going to continue on here.

I may do a write up/build book just for my own records so i know what is done, how we did it, what we used and so on.

Big thanks to scotty for selling me the motor.

PM stageas ppffttt you may aswell buy a murano.

;-P

#NoFace

Update: just won an auction for a good condition factory turbo off import monster. Turbo sold for $170 AUD and came to a total of $320.15 AUD air freighted to my door.

Pretty stoked. Thanks again to Scotty for finding it and linking me to it.

Greddy Ultimate E-manage, Map sensor and universal loom and R34 GTT front brakes are next.

Update: just won an auction for a good condition factory turbo off import monster. Turbo sold for $170 AUD and came to a total of $320.15 AUD air freighted to my door.

Pretty stoked. Thanks again to Scotty for finding it and linking me to it.

Greddy Ultimate E-manage, Map sensor and universal loom and R34 GTT front brakes are next.

#NoFace

Feels good. I have a list on my door in my room and it feels awesome to have smashed 2/3 major parts. The rest is little fiddly part like brakes, dump pipe and what not.

FFEEEEEELLZZZZ GGGUUUUUUUDDDDDD!!!!

#NoFace

Na not going to buy stagea sorry guys. Ill like my "best of both worlds" car. If im buying another car it will either be another older skyline, VZR pulsar or a rotary.

First thing is first tho. Finish MV35 Stagline.

#NoFace

Best of both worlds my arse!

'Sif can fit 4 backpacker in the boot, & still keep them fresh enough to walk themselves into the forest.

Amateur.