SAU Community

Injector Dynamics For Gtt Help!

Hey,

Looking to buy some Injector Dynamics ID725's for my Neo GTT but am a little confused on what size they should be. They come in 48mm or 60mm

Apparently the 3/4 length Bosch EV14's (which i presume are the 48mm ID's) are a direct fit for the 14mm stock Neo rail?

Can anyone confirm this for me?

Cheers.

for the ID's get the 3/4 length 48mm (if you go 60mm you will need to space the rail from the bolts onto the plenum) with the 14mm tops to fit the standard GTT rail (GTR's use the 11mm)

My GTT uses 11mm :P But that's a different story...

The SARD 550's 3/4 height injectors i originally had came with a rail spacer too, these were advertised as direct replacements...

My GTT uses 11mm :P But that's a different story...

The SARD 550's 3/4 height injectors i originally had came with a rail spacer too, these were advertised as direct replacements...

He specifically said standard GTT rail ya jerk nyaanyaa.gif

OP, I just went and measured my standard GTT injectors, and they are exactly 60mm. So I would have said get the 60mm, except Aggroman knows his stuff so now I'm confused... Fairly sure it will be the 60mm ones though, that's how long the standard ones are.

Haha oh yeah :P

Didn't you say you already had aftermarket injectors before the new upgrades Hanaldo? If that's the case they may be the same as the SARD's, did you have any rail spacers? I think it was about a 12mm spacer...

Haha oh yeah :P

Didn't you say you already had aftermarket injectors before the new upgrades Hanaldo? If that's the case they may be the same as the SARD's, did you have any rail spacers? I think it was about a 12mm spacer...

Yeh the Power Enterprise 660's are 11 or 12mm longer than standard, so that's how big my spacers were as well.

60mm? I'm confused. So ALL skyline injectors are the same size 60mm? GTR, GTS and GTT?

What length are 3/4 size then?

The injectors are measured from o-ring to o-ring, NOT including the o-ring

http://www.bosch-motorsport.de/en-US/literature/en-US/Injection_Valve_EV_14_Datasheet_51_en_2775993867.pdf

http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID1000.html

• 5 years later...

Thread bump!!

So I'm having massive issue trying to fit Bosch 1550cc injectors to a RB25 NEO plenum, which are 1/2 height injectors. I have the extenders to make them 3/4 height in order to fit my Plazmaman rail.

1st issue, injector doesn't seem to go all the way in

2nd issue, connector hits the plenum so there's no way of plugging them in.

What I suspect may work is for me to install the RB26 injector "square" or insulator to bring the injectors up about 5mm.

How have others overcome this? Besides the obvious and getting 3/4 height injectors. I'm sure in the past many have run 2000/2200cc CNG injectors on their NEO motors which also only come in 1/2 height.

Sigh... :(

20171207_194808_HDR.thumb.jpg.cf06ae688d91758a507e31954cd8f39f.jpg

Hope you find the answer but its not going to come from me unfortunately.

Ive got same rail but ordered 1550cc xspurt injectors 3/4 length, when they arrive ill test fit as the rail is already on the runners sitting  on the bench waiting for the fun to start ?