SAU Community

Help Design Sau Merch - Earn Cash!

R31Nismoid

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's another design, another silhouette style design but turned into an elegant timeline with the R series skylines, finished off with a quote that was on the Nissan GTR's poster "The Legend is Real".

I guess this design can have different series on it, eg V series, R series, and maybe classics.

Although the timeline is designed on the back, I guess it can easily be changed to the front with a plain back.

saushirts2.jpg

They look awesome Charles!

I like the one with the R34 LEDs and also the side profile outlines (last one). But agree that the side profile one seems to suit the front of the shirt just as much if not more than the back. For the SAU on the front panel, personally I'd prefer the SAU logo off-centre, slightly smaller and at top-right of chest maybe, instead of dead centre.

Here's another design, another silhouette style design but turned into an elegant timeline with the R series skylines, finished off with a quote that was on the Nissan GTR's poster "The Legend is Real".

I guess this design can have different series on it, eg V series, R series, and maybe classics.

Although the timeline is designed on the back, I guess it can easily be changed to the front with a plain back.

saushirts2.jpg

This shirt, so much win.

I'm a big fan of 'Hardtuned's' hoodie design....

hoodie.jpg

I'll try to design something similar, better or worse....

Aww shiet, I was just about to suggest a design exactly like this for a t-shirt.

Damnit HardTuned.. :(

Pretty sure we can get a SAU Hoodie looking much better than the one above.

IMO it doesn't look any good.

I've got a few ideas of other people i can talk to if no-one comes up with anything that makes selection :)

Pretty sure we can get a SAU Hoodie looking much better than the one above.

IMO it doesn't look any good.

I've got a few ideas of other people i can talk to if no-one comes up with anything that makes selection :)

So at the moment, none of the submitted designs have made selection? :(

Awesome ideas coming through guys.

Anyway, thought I'd go back to the fashion designs.

I imagined doing something like this last week but I didn't have the balls to attempt it. But here it is, fleshed it out finally and it took a VERY long time.

I'm proud of it to say the least. Anyone else liking it? :D

Feedback is always welcome, even if you want to flame it. Bring on the fiyah!

7093199915_4232a7ed33_b.jpg

Here's one of the R33 as requested.

Also for God_speed, here's the front with the SAU logo to the right and smaller. I still think that little stroke gives the front a bit continuity to the strokes used on the back.

saushirts202.jpg

saushirts2.jpg

Throw up a pic of this one mate, but with the timeline, delete the lines of the older ones in descending order (so the R35 appears infront of the 34, and so on). Hope that makes sense

Is this what you mean mate? Tbh, I reckon the original is better, only because it's harder to recognise the models just showing 1/2 the car.

But your suggestion does make the design look cleaner.

saushirts20202.jpg

Is this what you mean mate? Tbh, I reckon the original is better, only because it's hard to recognise the models just showing 1/2 the car.

But your suggestion does make the design look cleaner.

saushirts20202.jpg

Hey that looks great. But it's true how the previous models are no longer recognisable. I guess it's implied.

Keen to see new designs from you :)

@ xAsh-, you working on anything? Your RB26 block design looked really nice.

Whilst I'm here, I splashed some colour onto my Godzilla32 because in it's current state it reminds me too much of Beyblades or something lame like that.

6947610542_519f62ae47_b.jpg

Got any colour preferences? :)

Edited by -Tom