SAU Community

Can Id 1000's Fit Std Gtr Rail?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How was your light load fuel economy compared to the 800's?

That's a little hard to say.

On a fairly low 'E %' (say 10%) I would get close to 500 kms on the freeway to a tank.

Well they are 2225 cc squirters... AKA 'Fire hoses' :D.

Dunno, don't care. They work and do a damn fine job of it. :P.

There is a video on YouTube of a standard integra with ID 2000's in it idling like a kitten. I think at max power it used a whopping 12% Duty. Haha!!

There is another one with a STi I think it is, same result.

Don't forget the Sards and the like are what, 15 year old design? These are pretty fresh.

5 years ago the thought of running a 1000 cc injector on a street car would have been an outrageous idea (unless you had an absolute beast), but with fuels like E85 you need to go pretty big. Hell, I'm at 71% DC on 2225's.

Slightly off topic here :/.

i had to get adapters. I have a greddy rail, but the previous injectors were Nismo 600's, which i would assume would fit a standard rail?

Assuming the previous injectors were for a 'standard size' that means my greddy rail is also 'standard size', ergo ID's don't fit standard rails. I got some adapters from an online place in Melb, wasn't much, $30-$40 i think, tuff car parts or something like that? Just make sure when you install there aren't any metal filings still hanging around...

i didn't want to machine the rail.

tuff car parts supply wiring plug kits (wire back into loom) , Are they needed, OR do they come std wereever you purchase the ID 1000cc injectors?

My ID's came with the connectors and pins, most places I have seen sell them like that. Just double check with where you bought them from, but I'd say they will most likely come with.