[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Another R34 on the road! Nice black..... No spoiler.

We are definitely having more and more R34s on the road. :)

Man.... I think it's time for me to think about changing my R33 to R34! Time to work hard - MONEY!!!

Yeah that sounds like the same one parked on hindley street sat night, very 'bling' rims lol, certainly was attracting some attention!

yeah was gonna take a pic but cops standing right near it staring lol. Would need to wait til all clear before taking off.

Spotted "GTSR33" maroon car like mine..... thought it was vspec but wasnt: pulled in and asked him a few q's and looked for the Vspec rear diff wyhich wasnt there (misleading plates)...... Tidy looking car however, damn nice paint!!!!!!!

Freebaggin your bonnet looks SCHMOOOOOOOve!!!!! heheehehehe

that red RX7 looked tidy: did anyone see the black one that used to live at boostworx!!!!! i think it was constantly being crashed or defected and hence having to be rebuilt by sean!!!!!

Maxx thought i saw you with your missus/GF at the LFInders uni post grad info night at the hilton the other night (either that or your double/clone). Wasnt sure however so didnt want to say anything just in case.. I was also very pushed for time...... i was looking at doing MBA or PHD but dont think i can be bothered as i didnt really get along with my honours supervisor "karl someMUT" and he would be the guy i would have to work with if i was to do a pHD... The guy (karl... although verrrry verrry intelligent) has the people skills of a drowned rat and i dont really want to work with someone like that (as it is very frustrating)!!!!

Spotted "GTSR33" maroon car like mine..... thought it was vspec but wasnt: pulled in and asked him a few q's and looked for the Vspec rear diff wyhich wasnt there (misleading plates)...... Tidy looking car however, damn nice paint!!!!!!!

Thats Franks car.... thats how he bought it... some special edition or somethin' badged as 'GTSR' (No relation to the R31 GTS-R). Its an automatic Gts-t with GTR kit and a few other goodies.

Maxx thought i saw you with your missus/GF at the LFInders uni post grad info night at the hilton the other night (either that or your double/clone). Wasnt sure however so didnt want to say anything just in case.. I was also very pushed for time...... i was looking at doing MBA or PHD but dont think i can be bothered as i didnt really get along with my honours supervisor "karl someMUT" and he would be the guy i would have to work with if i was to do a pHD... The guy (karl... although verrrry verrry intelligent) has the people skills of a drowned rat and i dont really want to work with someone like that (as it is very frustrating)!!!!

yeah u did, was looking at some information about MBA :)

spotted a white r33 on goodwood rd heading towards west tce at about 7pm 2nite...any1?

spotted 'vange' parking at china town yesterday night :)

Thats Franks car.... thats how he bought it... some special edition or somethin' badged as 'GTSR' (No relation to the R31 GTS-R). Its an automatic Gts-t with GTR kit and a few other goodies.

It looks very tidy!!!! It looks almost identical to mine but it has a different diff: it didnt look like v spec one? Maybe i should get the plates and put it on mine next time i do something dodge... :O hehehehehe juist joking peoples!!!!!!!

Yeah max sorry didnt chat.. too busy chatting to Janet Verbyla about PHD but dont think im going to do it ( i dont want to wrk for karl summit he is like a fish out of water when it comes to dealing with people!!!!)

I spoke to the Geoff WHite or something about MBA.. That course looked awesome i might try and do that and work or better still get my new work to pay for it if i show them i am a good investment.. anyway mate all the best with what you decide to do!!!!!

spotted black 33 on back of tow truck... poorr car and owner.. didnt looked smashed up... hopefully its not the blond hottteeee that i have seen around nrth adel and town......

Spotted on south road edwardstown 1pm today... bright yellow 33 with big apex sticker on windscreen with chicky drivin.

Bout 1:40 south rd spotted white 33 GTR with big-dish dark colour wheels, then 2pm south rd again saw the orange 32.

Spotted black R34 on churchill road this morning, plates GTR34 or something along those lines....tough as they are, wide as as well!!!

Spotted 'ROBSKI' again waiting at the traffic light at the corner of Hungry Jack's(City) yesterday at about 6.20pm.

i rekon i saw his car parked on grenfel for about 1 month lol...my friends confuse his car with mine cos of the black plates from a distance look like me :mrt:

Spotted black R34 on churchill road this morning, plates GTR34 or something along those lines....tough as they are, wide as as well!!!

yeh i seen that 1 b4, it looks awsome....

i rekon i saw his car parked on grenfel for about 1 month lol...my friends confuse his car with mine cos of the black plates from a distance look like me :P

yeh i seen that 1 b4, it looks awsome....

Exactly Vange!!! At the first glance, I thought I saw 'VANGE' on Rundle St., but on second thought....... naahh.... Vange only appears on Hindley St. most of the time (LOL).......