SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

heaps of cars spotted today. I also spoted the silver stagea on may way home on main north. Down at Henley where i was working spotted a white r33, gold skirts and some wierd graphic on the side. On Grange road spotteed a yellow r33.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wish I had an R33 so you could borrow my coilpacks and for me to come drink some of your homebrew Pale Ales Duc :(

Sweet Sean - what have you done? I still haven't had my SAFCII tuned yet - but I have just bought a Walbro pump and am going to grab a Sard FPR - my car is leaning out and pinging when I boot it big time :D - it would seem my ECU is definitely not standard, and it is not getting enough fuel for some reason! :O

i have a sard FPR, interest? ;)

saw a nice R32 4door just then, silver without a spoiler i beleive and nice rims up on windy point at about 11.

i was in the yellow KE30 with the loudish exhaust.

Edited by nisskid

^^no idea i was coming into windy hairpin at 80k's in a 1970's rolla with severe drum brake fade, i had more important things to concentrate on :(

EDIT: actually nah it wasnt gunmetal grey, i have seen TYPE M around the place, nice car.

Edited by nisskid

on rundle 2nite...2 x white 34 (1 with no spoiler), blue 34 gtr (plate ZILLER), white 33 on main north with 2 blue stripes down the middle...no1 would have saw me cos i got my NA this weekend cos mine has a sick water pump.

also must mention, while having coffee on rundle i saw the same cop car do about 8 rundles hahaha

spotted a white commondore with plates IMPORT huh? used to drive an import maybe...

you could class his engine as a import

spotted black 32 GTR @ my local council when i went to complain about our garbage men... just so happend i was taking my camera in to show them big blackies down our street

post-13315-1155341418.jpg

browse this is what the garbage man does

post-13315-1155341598.jpg

spotted at a engagement party last night; my slinky white Stagea parked next to a 4door black R33, very nice 195rwkw auto, and a stockish black r32 gtr............mmmm - obviously a party with taste. :(

Spotted - Saturday night, corner of Portrush and Magill Roads, by the BP, turning right from Portrush into Magill.

White 33 with ET sticker over exhaust. There was a guy in a Statesman with a video camera behind him, and the guy in the 33 did the full sideways big blackies/smoke/nearly hit the gutter job.

Looked great, but just another example of why some of you might get attention you don't want when driving normally.

Saw a black 33 at the lights at the end of Rundle St friday night........ i went upto the dude and asked if he were on here, he wasn't, told him to check it out, and as the lights went green he took off, wheelspin n all............ good work buddy no need to impress a fellow Skyliner you tool, I know what they are capable of!!!!!