[SA Cars Spotted Thread 2]

N/A®

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

spotted a silver gtr r32 almost completely spin out at the lights while taking off, main nth rd/grand junction road...right in front of me :cheers:

anyone else seen that r33 almost chopped in half in the city?

Edited by DRIV3R

driver - the gtr last night u mean by kart mania? Yeh thats my friends fiance.. he removed the fuse making it RWD or something..and kicked it a bit hard.. dont think he really expected that to happen..we thought he was gonna lose it and go up the kurb.. we were sitting at the lights by kart mania watchin. Rang my friend just after it happened and she wasnt very happy with him :S

Edited by *flick*

seen that 33 at the end of o'connell st last nite...........seen it around, and personally it doesnt surprise me to see the car like that (my personal opinions.......flame away if you disagree). Heart dropped a bit when i seen a skyline cut open cos i thought it might hav been one of you guys

Saw a nice silver/grey R33 sedan at Montague Farm this morning. Didn't realise it was there until I went past your mates blue WRX so didn't get a wave in, so here it is now. :thumbsup: Also saw my first gunmetal R33 Impul sedan on Regency Rd. Tried to give a wave but didn't get to make eye contact. Took the opportunity to admire it from a few different angles though, it was almost like seeing double. We missed a great photo opportunity....where's that camera when you need it!! Will try to be better prepared next time. :santa:

seen that 33 at the end of o'connell st last nite...........seen it around, and personally it doesnt surprise me to see the car like that (my personal opinions.......flame away if you disagree). Heart dropped a bit when i seen a skyline cut open cos i thought it might hav been one of you guys

apparently thats a stolen car. those low life crashed it. the owner only has fire and theft insurance for it.

was workin on prospect road last week near the new shops they're building past the council chambers, sliver 33 with the plates x** 069 (i think), had SAU stickers on it bout lunchtime. I was in the worksite, stalking everyone i knew from 13m up in the air :santa:

oh yeah, and ive seen mike_ a bit lately...............more often than not (incl tonite) parked at the morphett arms. New drinking hole hey?

Working hole actually! I work in the bottlo there now.

Best job I've ever had!

driver - the gtr last night u mean by kart mania? Yeh thats my friends fiance.. he removed the fuse making it RWD or something..and kicked it a bit hard.. dont think he really expected that to happen..we thought he was gonna lose it and go up the kurb.. we were sitting at the lights by kart mania watchin. Rang my friend just after it happened and she wasnt very happy with him :S

yea i saw that it scared the Bejubus outta me gotta love the coment tho but owell live and learn lucky to come out with nothing but a shock :P

Also saw that Customshine R32 on a trailer dring down south rd near castle plaza

Saw a nice silver/grey R33 sedan at Montague Farm this morning. Didn't realise it was there until I went past your mates blue WRX so didn't get a wave in, so here it is now. :action-smiley-069: Also saw my first gunmetal R33 Impul sedan on Regency Rd. Tried to give a wave but didn't get to make eye contact. Took the opportunity to admire it from a few different angles though, it was almost like seeing double. We missed a great photo opportunity....where's that camera when you need it!! Will try to be better prepared next time. :P

That would be my friend from works impul. Hes not really into the 'car scene' as he puts it, doubt u would ever get a wave or nod or anything out of him lol

Nice car though, stock as a rock, he wont do anything to it.

yeah another guy that works there owns the 32, got a bit of a mini skyline club happenin at work, got another guy with a black 33 workin there too. They dont poser park like i do though :P lol