SAU Community

Skyline Service In Perth

wptmd6

Depend if you live Sor or nor, I been going to in tune performance in bibra lakes for the last 7 years.

Just a matter of finding one and sticking to it so they now your car.

first service i went to x -speed and will never go back again rang them at end of day and they had not even done anything.

since then i have taken it to Imports 101 / Garage 101 and have been more than happy with the work and they also rebuilt my motor when i blew a big end bearing

For regular servicing, I take my car to a small indy workshop near my house (have being using him for the past 3 years, with 0 issues).

For tuning & modification stuff I take it to Hyper Drive or All Star garage.

What about GTR 35 anyone any good with them (Not Nissan)

Don't know if serious or not due to low posts and italics...

But Japanese Performance Centre have had a few and last time I was in there (before they moved) Rob the mechanic was rebuilding a VR38DETT engine.

Service ? as in change oil and filter ?? do it your self..

Or I have used most of the above with good and bad results over the years ( do it all myself now, rather me stuff up and learn something, rather than someones apprentice )

AutoWorkshop/TokyoMotorSport would get my vote, very reasonably priced and thorough.

• 2 weeks later...

Down under auto in wangara, they're really nice guys do a great job are really thorough and know what they are doing. also they aren't over priced.

they have a lot of nice cars for sale there as well (where i got mine :P )

I took mine to ame on bannister road, nice guys, rung me before doing bits and have given me a list of stuff that will need to be done this year.

Would have had a go myself, but i have no tools/jacks/stands whatsoever so thought it would be cheaper to garage it.

While on the subject, does anyone have a spare day, tools, garage and knowledge to do a hicas delete, sparkplug swap, steering wheel swap, and some other bits. Willing to help and pay

Edited by sev