SAU Community

Fs: [Perth] 2002 Nissan Skyline Bnr34 Gtr V Spec Ii 'nur'

Immaculate & Genuine [White] BNR34 GTR V Spec II NUR - 1 of 750 made, latest Skyline model GTR with Nismo N1 running gear.

Full service history & receipts, no accidents or rust, owned for 3yrs with genuine log book km's, always garaged weekend car, fully pro-detailed, genuinely immaculate mechanically/inside/outside, imported by FabCar in 2009 with 65thou kms. All the 'Stage 1' and basics have been done with quality Nissan & Japanese parts, no bits or pieces missing on the car at all! No over the top mods and no expense spared.

ENGINE/MODS:

Original RB26DETT N1 twin-turbo (Motul & Redline oils every 5000kms)

Power FC D-Jetro ECU (factory incl)

HKS EVC 6 boost controller

ARC intake box & cooling plate

Tomei 260 Poncams (factory incl), Manifolds, Dumps

Nismo fuel pump & Sard 700cc injectors

Kakimoto 3.75" full exhaust system

DRIVELINE/SUSPENSION:

6spd Getrag manual, ATESSA E-TS Pro, HICAS, Active LSD (all factory)

Nismo Super Copper Mix twin-plate clutch

HKS Hipermax II coilovers

Factory Brembo brakes with Endless pads

EXTERIOR/BODY:

Complete factory GTR 'Nur' bumpers incl Carbon bonnet, front/rear diffusers, and boot spoiler

Nismo side & rear skirts

Nismo LED rear tail lights & Xenon HID headlights

RAYS TE37SL 19"x10.5" +12 rims (rare, unmarked, perfect fitment!)

Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetric 275/35/19 tyres

INTERIOR/OTHER:

Original unmarked interior (Alcantara), non-smoker, full electrics, window tint

300km/h speedo & MFD screen

GTR mat set/drivers seat cover & Nismo gear knob/pillar garnishes

Defi oil temp & pressure gauges

Alpine DVD USB iPod screen & 6.5" Type-R speakers

Original space saver spare & full tool/jack kit

Top-end Autowatch remote alarm/immob & genuine GTR keys x2

TUNING:

393hp @ tyres on 98 Octane and 16psi on Dyno Dynamics (very safe & reliable) - NEVER seen track or drags.

State plates will be provided at sale, rego paid til end Oct 2012, INTERSTATE BUYERS WELCOME.

PHOTOS FOUND HERE:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-skyline-2002-12490572?base=1216&vertical=Car&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5&eapi=2&sort=default&cr=0&__N=1246%201247%201252%201282%201216&silo=Stock&find=Ed82wa|CarAll

$79,000 - PM or call Edwin on 0430 243 064

If this car makes her new home in Sydney, Matt Everingham has his camera ready to put this V-Spec II Nur into the SAU 2013 Calendar :)

Cheers Terry, I appreciate your support...

Car has recently had full major service/flush/change/inspection - no issues whatsoever. But I'm happy to discuss 'next' service and vehicle interstate transfer costs with the buyer.

Thanks.

Ed

so i guess i have to settle with vpsec 2 =[

Don't settle! The extra effort for N1 motor and Nur bits and pieces is worth it! :)

Makes me laugh when people go with the old "it's too far away" you do know these sellers have often bought the car from JAPAN don't you?

Precisely, I agree... :)

need my mechanic to check the car out first..

I have full receipts and all service history (log book) since the beginning. Car has been pro serviced/modified/tuned by Cypher Industries WA, long-standing Jap hi-perf car workshop, and I can get the owner/mechanic to discuss upon request. I also have three fellow SAU WA member's who own GTR Nur's that can vouch for the condition of this vehicle as well!

UPDATED PRICE - $74,000 neg

Link & Details here: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/nissan-skyline-2002-12490572?base=1216&vertical=Car&Range=Price:Min,Max~0.5&eapi=2&sort=default&cr=0&__N=1246%201247%201252%201282%201216&silo=Stock&find=Ed82wa|CarAll

A few EXTRAS also included:

- Stock ECU

- Stock Cams

- Stock Tail Lights

- New Timing Belt & Major Service Done

Happy to discuss and organise interstate vehicle transport via someone like Ceva Logistics Race & Prestige Car Transport

Call Ed - 0430 243 064

Thread comments cleaned up by moderators - thank you.

Compression Test also done today with results as follows:

Cyl#1 - 160psi

Cyl#2 - 165psi

Cyl#3 - 160psi

Cyl#4 - 162psi

Cyl#5 - 161psi

Cyl#6 - 159psi

Warm engine, crank on full throttle - A OK (report/receipt available)

Ed - 0430 243 064

$74,000neg

I've PM'd about a guy in Sydney who's considering a dealer VS2 Nur with a dodgy odo reading. He approached me so Ive put him onto you.

FYI the dealer price is more than yours.

Curiosity's sake, Is it the black one on carsales? I was keen on that one too but they refused to send me any more pics and as i'm based in Perth i'm not just gonna fly over to find out the interior has aftermarket dash, maybe damaged, and under the bonnet isn't genuine etc.

Curiosity's sake, Is it the black one on carsales? I was keen on that one too but they refused to send me any more pics and as i'm based in Perth i'm not just gonna fly over to find out the interior has aftermarket dash, maybe damaged, and under the bonnet isn't genuine etc.

The black one in sydney has about 168k kms I believe....

Was a grade 3.5, I have not seen the car to personally comment on the condition though...

Sold relatively cheap i believe also...