SAU Community

Mohsens Wide Body R32 Sedan Build/semi Restoration

thansk guys :)

fixed a bit of the molested loom last night, might do a bit more tonight/ hook up gearbox lines and shaft etc

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of an update.

Got most of the dash and interior together, just waiting on some gear and handbrake boots and little trim pieces to come in.

Car then goes over to the body guy who will proceed to make her young and pretty again.

Obligatory tow truck shots soon.

Also, as per my Sig, I'm chasing some parts, more so a set of low offset (+15 to +25) 3 piece wheel centres, so if you have some, pm me!

update, wide body mocked up, marked and ready to slice up and mount.

needs a bit of shaving to fit right, as well as cutting the dog legs in 3 places as they look like they have warped out of the mould.

ill try get some progress pics tonight.

Sweet look forward to seeing the other side. I'm keen to do the same on my sedan.

Are you able to PM me the ebay seller's name? They dont seem to have any listings at the moment.

Thanks again!!

Sweet look forward to seeing the other side. I'm keen to do the same on my sedan.

Are you able to PM me the ebay seller's name? They dont seem to have any listings at the moment.

Thanks again!!

If I remember correctly it was carbon parts something. I just pmd them and picked them up (last set lol)he did say he had more coming but yeah, ill try dig them up tomorrow.

Just note that they are not a direct bolt on, we had a bit of stuffing around with the dog legs, we had to cut them, shave them and heat them up to fit properly. Now they line up nicely.

not bad. about to get back into mine in a few weeks once i get the'other' car sorted.

Thanks Chris, good to hear!

Would you happen to have a diagram for the engine bay, for which wire plugs into what? I forgot to mark them -_-

ALSO, were trying to use minimal bog, and I think its working out. Passenger side quarter sits like its meant to be now. Very happy

for which harness. for the most part a 32 GTR one is close enough. if you need wire for wire then I did a diagram of the engine harness (starter)

the rest I know if you are up for a chat. harness has been in/out of mine 4-5 times now.