SAU Community

R32 Gtr Wheel Fitment For 18" Wheels, With Rolled Fenders

I have searched the forums and can't find the answer I am looking for. Skylines were never sold in my country so mine was specially imported. As such, it is very hard to find imformation on the cars. I am sure it's been covered here (maybe several times), but I am having a very hard time finding wheel fitments for my R32 GTR. The rear fenders have been rolled, so that should help. I am thinking of putting a set of 18 inch Enkei RPF1's on it. I want to go as wide and aggressive looking as possible on an r32. Help please?

Look how far in the current 17 inch wheels are. Not awesome.

post-84954-0-86773100-1336592664_thumb.jpg

post-84954-0-98948700-1336592686_thumb.jpg

You can go wider. I'm sure 10" would be fine but i'm not too sure at what stage you'd have to start altering the guards.

post-56606-0-48192000-1336703220_thumb.jpg

That's the only other one i have handy for the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

I had 18 x 10 +12.

Very agressive in the Rota Grid, however id look at Varrstoen wheels next time or some JDM wheels sourced from Japland.

I found they are really shit to drive on with very firm suspension also need to look at other things.

17s in tyres are cheaper and look great on with appropriate ride height width and offset.

I would def look at 17s next time personally, however the 18 x 10 on a gtr looks mint. add in a lil camber to sit more in the guards and it will be dope!!

only issue you might find going wider than a 10 or even with a 10 is rubbing, mine scuffed my inner guards on almost full lock, and gets annoying after awhile in car parks etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i just bought some varrstoen 2.2.1 18x10.5 +12 and after seeing this picture im glad i chose those specs looks mint!

Post some pics up in this thread when you've got them on. I was thinking of 18x10.5 +15's but didn't think they'd fit a 32 GT-R so was leaning towards 18x10.5 +22 Varrstoens.

Edited by mambastu