SAU Community

Wheres your party spot?

dAVE

Seems as if alot the skyline boys do like to party... just wondering what are your locals.

We often go to Prince of wales on saturdays, Room (glenferrie rd) randomly depending whats on, boutique on greville and of course portsea pub is our local over summer.

What about everyone else?

Dave.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next blue......hahaha, i see all the people being being put into cop cars at 4 am when i finish work, they have a friggen portible jail there sometimes. Soo many asian gangs there its scary.

My local is the Wheelers on thursday, coz i can roll down the hill when i'm off my face. and its usually the Hawthorn or spy lougne friday or saturday night. If i aint working ofcource.

Hmm..

Sat - was usually Billboard, but been doing a few pubs with DJ_Lethal and the boys of late.

Fri - Who knows, depends if i feel like going out.

Yet to make it to Hard Kandy as yet. I should really make more of an effort

Maybe in a week or two for the CD launch i might go.

Tues - One.. dont bag me, its free entry and VERY cheap

Wed - Waterloo (Maribynong)

Thurs - Billboard or Puggs Carlton

Fri - Spy Lounge or my house :(

Sat - Billboard or Various pubs... sometimes Twister/Motel/Star Bar/Seven

Sun - Star Bar/Motel

definetly NOT boutique. was there sat night.

If you are Guy, forget trying to get in. It wont happen.

If you somehow manage to get in, you pay $15

Then if you can still hack it $8 for a 330ml Becks WTF!!

I only went for a couple of hours and left.

just like any other club; packed, smokey and bouncers are (unts

the only thing i laughed about was the price to get in, the price of beer and the fact the dj wears a tie......oh ann all the chicks shop at the same store cos man they all looked alike.

i dont think i will be returning anytime soon

my party spots are as follows:

calder

sandown

heathcote

phillip island

Looks like a few of you guys go out in the city... havent been to billboards / hk for about 4 years now... i remember the days when we got all dressed up in our ravers gear and went out for those big nights!

RedR32 - your probably just too ugly :) j/k .. i have a membership keyring for botique somhow so can always go for free... but yer, like most places these days the drinks r a rip off... went on thursday and blew about 60bucks in 2 hours..

Dj - where is Puggs? I think it might be near my place... lived in carlton for 6 months now and still yet to go out in the area!

i go different places with different people...

with mates:

jimmy rowes

anglers tavern

one (sometimes but don't tell anyone)

bridy o'reilleys

have been told waterloo on wednesdays is good and might check it out soon

with the g/f:

anywhere in the city

with work friends:

velour bar

dan o'connells (mate plays in a band there)

dreux bar

anywhere really

prefer bands and live rock music really but i like to stick to places with the three B's:

Beer, Bands, Boobs!

Waz.

puggs is on elgin st, just donw from the clyde, 2min walk form my uni :D

yeh, basically just over the road from me then... cnr drummond st yeh? been meaning to have a pub meal there.. looks ok.

Im not huge on the club scene these days.. kinda over it all now.. just major raves for me..

My friends usually go to

Thur night - Lotus

Fri Night - Candy Bar, Seven etc..

Sat Night - Zos, Silvers, etc..

Sun night - Motel

I hate the club scene these days, security and the people who run the night get off thinking they are mad c()nts because they can get you in etc.. Its soo much BS and it really pisses me off that I have to line up for ages and get knocked back for runners (when clearly everyone else has runners) but the ****ed up manangement wont let a group of guys go in.... 2 years ago there was none of this shit and you could always go out and have a good time.. now you have to know people (which I do) but the BS behind it all pisses me off.. Like they are better than me for having control of letting me in their club.. U c what Im trying to say..

Go the good old pubs where none of this occurs... walk in, get smashed... dont get judged coz your not too "cool" and all g-funked up and your best mate doesnt run the night or do security..

PS - I went to Bliss a few weeks back... what a dump :D

End tantrom :rofl:

PS - I went to Bliss a few weeks back... what a dump :rofl:

:werd: Amen to that! That place is fu(ked!

I've been frequenting pubs'n'bars round Brunswick/Smith St lately... mainly coz I've moved to within $8 in a cab ride and I love Souvi King :D Loft on sundays is pretty sweet...

SPEWPN... you been hitting motel lately have ya?

Hmm..

But i know what your saying about clubs etc.

The only reason we get into Billboard on Sat it we know the guys on the door... and weekend just gone, they knoced back two of the guys we were with as they didnt know thier faces.

Meh. What can ya do eh?

Two Words:

HARD KANDY!!!!! That'll take up most of yr weekend :rofl: Start at 11:30 on Friday night and go till close on Sat morning, go back to a friend's place to chill out and recover.

Sunday is then spent reminising about the fun from Friday night :)

I'm usually there every fortnight with Wardest kicking to the beats of Scott Alert and the rest of the Kandy Krew. Ash, yr soft and will never make it to a Kandy night :) If you do wanna come though, gimme a hollar and we can hook up!!