SAU Community

Translation Please

LNG 33S

hi friends,

i recently purchased an M35 Stagea complete with service book and logs and owners manual....unfortunately they are no good to me. The car has done 93,000km and i want to work out what i need to do for the 100,000k service. I have scaned the index page, i was hoping someone would be able to tell me which page i should be looking at, and then i can scan that to work out what i need to do and what fluids i should change.

Failing that, if anyone knows what Nissan recommends for the 100,000k service for an M35, let me know. for instance what grade gearbox oil to use and so on.

Thanks, Chris

post-56698-0-44183200-1336837640_thumb.jpg

2-3 has the oil types. Here is a translation for the list of contents:

1. Guarantee

Written warranty

2. Maintenance inspection

2-2 Essential maintenance inspections

2-2 Types of maintenance inspections

2-3 Replacement parts. Oils types.

2-4 Maintenance Inspection methodology

3. How to carry out ordinary maintenance inspections

4. How to carry out simple maintenance

5. Service network

Edited by *LOACH*

hi friends,

i recently purchased an M35 Stagea complete with service book and logs and owners manual....unfortunately they are no good to me. The car has done 93,000km and i want to work out what i need to do for the 100,000k service. I have scaned the index page, i was hoping someone would be able to tell me which page i should be looking at, and then i can scan that to work out what i need to do and what fluids i should change.

Failing that, if anyone knows what Nissan recommends for the 100,000k service for an M35, let me know. for instance what grade gearbox oil to use and so on.

Thanks, Chris

You would get a better response if you posted in the Stagea section as this has been covered many times.

100k service is a normal major service (no timing belts, VQ's are chain driven).

Transmission oil is Matic J (or compatible) ONLY. DO NOT put Dextron 3/Matic D etc in there as it will very quickly destroy the box.

Matic D is used in the Attessa pump (driver side behind the rear wheel under the car) and power steering.

Easiest thing to do would be to use the Nulon 100% Transmission fluid as it is Matic J and D compatible and is a far superior fluid to both.

• 5 weeks later...

I understand the Japanese but not really clear on what it is instructing you to do. Something like:

If you want to cancel the switched off screen press the screen quality switch a second time (the screen quality switch will be marked as

画質).

I had a bit more of a think about it and was going to edit the above post but it won't let me so sorry for the double post.

I understand the Japanese but I am not really clear on what it is instructing you to do. It is difficult without having the display to try the buttons. A literal translation would probably be something like this:

If you want to cancel the switched off (or cancel) screen press the screen quality switch a second time (or twice if you haven't already pressed it).

By the way the screen quality switch should be marked as 画質.

2-3 has the oil types. Here is a translation for the list of contents:

1. Guarantee

Written warranty

2. Maintenance inspection

2-2 Essential maintenance inspections

2-2 Types of maintenance inspections

2-3 Replacement parts. Oils types.

2-4 Maintenance Inspection methodology

3. How to carry out ordinary maintenance inspections

4. How to carry out simple maintenance

5. Service network

much appreciated mate....have started the service with genuine coolant and gear oil....all other stuff will be after market. Got the Nulon 100 synthetic ATF for PS and Altessa.....should be completed in couple of weeks as im driving it as im doing it unfortunatly.....Cheers