SAU Community

4Wd Light Now Permanently On

Sage222

6 speed conversion buddy. Should have done it last time the box melted. Its a shame loosing the AWD but the weight saving alone will make it all worth while I think.

I'm so over the auto, why won't it just shift when I tell it to...

I'm so over the auto, why won't it just shift when I tell it to...

A= BFS - numbers in map are too low. Low numbers = slow shifts; but don't know how you'd go about changing that since your injectors are controlled by F-con, correct?.

6 speed sounds like the best solution for you though.

Shifts are fast but the time it takes to decide is a joke. Usually it just bounces off the 7500 limiter on wot, not good at this power. Plus the gearbox won't drop in to a lower gear until the shaft speed has slowed enough, it's horrible changing gears in corners...

Added to the usual crappy reaction times, the box can only do 2 laps of PI without overheating, and causing weird transmission faults.

Not much point if it cant hold the power, even if I could fit the PM35 box. I'm not going down the 33/34 GTR box either, a whole can of worms.

As the easiest, most logical and cheapest option I decided on the 350Z box. At least I can swap back if I ever need to... But I will be leaving the console handbrake. ;)

Rather than clutter this Attessa thread I will start another to discuss it.

• 4 weeks later...

so i took my baby to kewish (thanks scott). Error came up as 4WD Actuator Relay C1205.

Sounds relatively inexpensive :) (i hope).

Anyone done one of these? Advise on where it is and part number would be appreciated.

Thanks gents.

Go to page 20 in the attachment, in the picture marked A the smaller item on the left labeled "E-TS アクチュエーターリレ" is the E-TS actuator relay. It's basically just beside the 4wd ecu, below the attesa fluid reservoir which is all in the boot wall behind the storage thingo on the drivers side.

I :wub: Google translate.

TF - Transfer.pdf

Hmm not really clear, if you look in the attachment for pressure switch

圧力SW

or

圧力スイッチ

There are a few references but it's more about testing the functionality rather than where it is located. Try and find out the code and that will probably help otherwise if you have a multimeter and know what you are doing there are a few voltage and continuity tests you could do, let me know if you need more help.

There is also this thread http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/topic/402973-m35-attesa-ets-pressure-switch-problems/

What symptoms are you having?

Hmm not really clear, if you look in the attachment for pressure switch

圧力SW

or

圧力スイッチ

There are a few references but it's more about testing the functionality rather than where it is located. Try and find out the code and that will probably help otherwise if you have a multimeter and know what you are doing there are a few voltage and continuity tests you could do, let me know if you need more help.

There is also this thread http://www.skylinesa...witch-problems/

What symptoms are you having?

My prob sounds very similar to that post except i'm not getting the pump chirping. Also when my light comes on i loose 4wd all together(which is fun in the wet haha) i would say 90% of the time its ok, and seems very spiratic when it fails, just seems to fail at any random time.

You could try getting your battery tested I know that these cars seem to start acting strange when the battery starts to go. Otherwise I would try the multimeter tests mentioned in the service manual.