N1GTR

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Few comments:

The steamy marshmellow Anna laid down in her MX5 was pretty cool (re: video on youtube).

Was wondering why I didnt see Matt there (34geeteetee) then realised it must of been because of the issues with the car..at least now youve diagnosed the few things wrong with it that need to be sorted...better sooner than later.

What, you turned up and i never even got to feel them nice back muscles,you was scared huh. tee hee.

Lol suprised no one noticed me, I guess it was because I rocked up in a commodore (which is a sleeper) and then stood around by myself for about 10 minutes whilst about 15 metres perpendicular from the first shade structure.

Did mummy want you home to clean your room??

^ Literally lol'ed IRL haha.

Dude! Your doing it wrong.... This is SAU, people care about skylines, nissans and skids!! No one gives a f**k about your muscles, supre adventures or 14yr old girls :/ I think your alright in person, but online your an ass :P haha....

LOL hahaha Matt - you really hit the nail on the head with that one. I kind of regret not sticking around as it was pretty enjoyable to watch for the short time I was there.

But then he wouldn't be his usual try hard self!!

^

hope you didn't bust open any stitches, that could get messy :rolleyes:

Does anyone have my antics at the end on Video ?

you mean when your wheel finally went 'POP'?

was good to meet you, definitely hang around on the forums some more :cheers:

hope you didn't bust open any stitches, that could get messy :rolleyes:

no no stitches completely busted, however i did do something to it lol.. probably not the best idea to go skid pan day 2days after open surgery hahaha

all good tho and to be honest i had a blast just sitting and watching and working a full texi this time :) ahhh cant wait till october texi :)

I actually have more fun volunteering than entering, weird I know.

I'm gonna bring my x-trail out on a run next time for shits n giggles. I'll be lucky if I don't roll it :laugh:

Lol suprised no one noticed me, I guess it was because I rocked up in a commodore (which is a sleeper) and then stood around by myself for about 10 minutes whilst about 15 metres perpendicular from the first shade structure.

How do you stand "15 metres perpendicular from the first shade structure"?

not trolling, Is a serious question.

Just wanted to say Thanks again for the Day!

Had so much fun.

Video of the Corolla in the Afternoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlQSObPMJQs&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Will upload some Go Pro Footage too :)

Does anyone have my antics at the end on Video ?

Corolla was awesome. The passenger ride at the end was the best fun I have had in a car, when not driving. Need Videos.

Your car seemed to have amazing amounts of grip on just about all runs I saw you do.

Thanks. It was hard in the battles as I wanted to go super sideways but I wanted to beat the other person too! Just wish it had more smoke to make it look better for people watching hahahahaha

LOL, wow anna new nickname after that effort ANGRY ANNA lol. Good effort out there. That little rolla with the locked diff was my first and only challenger in the first of the battles. Thing goes hard for an NA. Love the welded diff aswell :) Not a bad driveer either :)

thanks to all who organized this event, and helped out.

2nd run out, spun a bearing.

now sitting on the side of the road, 2.5km from work, waiting for nrma tow truck, because engine seized.

*sigh*

what do you do?

stock internals?

Benji did you really drive 2 hours south to watch us then leave after 10 mins in hopes of kissing a girl? O.o

Haha nah man I went to trademark hotel in kings cross on saturday night, then stayed over at my mates place in oatlands afterwards....sooo to get to nirimba was like half an hour drive. I arranged with Pat to pick up his spare helmet at the texi (but he ended up forgetting it lol).

Ah what's a same I didn't run into you labomba :no:

I had a quick glance around the carpark and didn't notice the magenta r32 as per your display pic unfortunately.