S A U N S W - Texi Wrap Up Thread

N1GTR

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks to all who organized this event, and helped out.

2nd run out, spun a bearing.

now sitting on the side of the road, 2.5km from work, waiting for nrma tow truck, because engine seized.

*sigh*

what do you do?

Nice to see some old school members out there today. I haven't seen some of you guys for years. Nice day. Not alot of entries but weather held out nicely enough!

Damn Luke.... sucks :/ I made it back to APR not long ago, absolutely exhausted though (no pun). Not going home for a while methinks.

edit:: anyone have vid/pics of my skids?

Thanks mate.

was fun riding along for a run.

next will he bigger and better.

anyone have a spare 26 crank?

Yeah I had an epic fail of a day, car didn't make it home to top of my bad luck.....

Not as bad as Luke luckily, sorry to hear mate :( was good to meet you and thanks for the advice...

Was great to meet some new faces and see some awesome cars and drivers, well done to the officials and the competitors :thumbsup:

fun day :)

no smoke produced so im keen to see times to see how i weigh up with everyone else :)

sorry about going in the wrong gate... twice, eric hahaha

Had a awesome day, big thanks to all the organisers and people that help out, i'd definately be back again!!!

to much understeer so i think im gonna have to get a highflow before i come back again to make it a bit more interesting :)

did anyone get pic's of my stalley ? LOL

thanks to all who organized this event, and helped out.

2nd run out, spun a bearing.

now sitting on the side of the road, 2.5km from work, waiting for nrma tow truck, because engine seized.

*sigh*

what do you do?

Sorry to hear mate, I feel your pain done it myself sept last year.

Ps. I have a complete series 3 R33 Gtr engine if your interested

do want, my engine is idling funny now :/ apparently leaking a little oil, and oil pressure was high on the way home (sitting at 4-6 on the gauge - my oil filter might be too tight, was worried about that when i did the change?)

Damn, who was the jinx?

there wasn't this much damage last time.

sorry to hear about everyones problems.

thanks for all the kind words.

please pm.regarding the 33 engine.

Big thanks to everyone who helped make this event possible today! Super efforts guys! Was good to put some faces to names on here and check out some of the rides Ive read about.... What happened to your ride matty?!

Was an awesome day,Lovely to see familiar faces and meet new peeps.

How good was the weather,me have sun burned face.

Shame about the breakages,Matt you never got back to newy under your own steam?

I loved watching all you guys smoken it up every where. :wub:

Mine was useless, BOV kept blowing off the pipe every run so NO power :/ then the coilovers shit themselves, to make it a trio the E85 I put in it was off and the car didn't make it home.....

Big thumbs up to Chookie and Ruxis for cruising at 40km/h with me for a few hours and a HUGE thumbs up to the HWP for cruising with me the last 1km before it died! :thumbsup:

PS - SAU events must be some of the best organized events of their kind, awesome to meet some great people... Will get stuck into repairs and not be a clown next time out ;)