Day Z

KezR33

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You just need to play on a whitelisted server. Servers such as BMRF have almost no hacks (I've not encountered one on there in my months of playing on it), have custom maps with better loot spawns (fire station in Berezino, 1 barracks at NE, etc), more guns/vehicles and because they receive significant donations also run on the best servers money can buy. Which means no lag, no buddy spawn issues, etc.

There's quite a few good ones out there. Getting whitelisted can be a hassle, taking 24hrs usually but well worth it.

Also try playing Wasteland if Day Z is growing stale. Thousands of cars each containing a random weapon spawn all over the towns, into which you spawn randomly. Along with tons of "materials" which you can move around, load into cars or tow to build ridiculous Forts, road blocks, ambushes, etc. Random objectives spawn on the map too, such as tanks or choppers which require fuel and a repair kit to move. There's always tons of action as people all over the map swarm to these locations to get the goods and if you die, meh, respawn next to a car with a gun and get back into it.

Great for team play too, you can go independent and team up with your mates or go solo, or join red or blue team and fight with randoms.

Edited by KezR33

You just need to play on a whitelisted server. Servers such as BMRF have almost no hacks (I've not encountered one on there in my months of playing on it), have custom maps with better loot spawns (fire station in Berezino, 1 barracks at NE, etc), more guns/vehicles and because they receive significant donations also run on the best servers money can buy. Which means no lag, no buddy spawn issues, etc.

There's quite a few good ones out there. Getting whitelisted can be a hassle, taking 24hrs usually but well worth it.

Any links and information on these servers?

I been playing on american servers because I get better fps

Seems all the aus servers are cheap and nasty

Play on clan Valhalla for wasteland also I'm one of the scripters for cv wasteland so post up any suggestions and I can see if I can code it in

Edited by Damit

Play on clan Valhalla for wasteland also I'm one of the scripters for cv wasteland so post up any suggestions and I can see if I can code it in

I love CV, I play with TOG and we're on there all the time.

As for BMRF, just google it.

I love CV, I play with TOG and we're on there all the time.

As for BMRF, just google it.

Nice so i have probaly killed you quite a few times then :P

also squad becons are coming so is vehicle flipping ;)