SAU Community

Standart R32 Gtr Parts Cheap...

Have a few standard R32 GTR parts for sale...

Standard R32 Gtr turbos, both in great condition with no play, wheels in great condition ready to bolt on - $300

Standard turbo manifolds for rb26 - $100

Standard dumps rb26 - $50

Aircon setup for r32 gtr including compressor, radiator and hoses up to the firewall - $200

standard R32 GTR camshafts with gears - $100

Standard RB26 intake manifold, no throttle bodies, does not leak and worked fine, just changed it for a plasmaman $100

Standard N1 GTR front lip - $150

Universal carbon wing at the moment the stands have spacers on each side to fit in the rear stock mount of the r32 gtr however front holes need to be drilled, had it on my r32 gtr before going a different direction is height adjustable i think 25cm and 40cm and is approx 155cm long, and about 26cm wide - $350 in great condition and has heavy duty feet for stands.

I can ship anything at the buyers expense, and open to offers on everything its all clogging up space and needs to go.

Contact me via PM or on 0434817247 and ill try to get back to you asap. All parts are located in Wollongong, about 1hr south of Sydney.

Condition of the lip is reasonable there are the usual chips and some paint peeling on the underside (damn driveways haha) but not really any chunks out of it... Here is a pic about 1 week before I took it off the car.

post-83857-0-71299600-1345027477_thumb.jpeg

sorry for the crap quality pic...

Have a few standard R32 GTR parts for sale...

Standard R32 Gtr turbos, both in great condition with no play, wheels in great condition ready to bolt on - $300

Standard turbo manifolds for rb26 - $100

Standard dumps rb26 - $50

Aircon setup for r32 gtr including compressor, radiator and hoses up to the firewall - $200

standard R32 GTR camshafts with gears - $100

Standard RB26 intake manifold, no throttle bodies, does not leak and worked fine, just changed it for a plasmaman $100

Standard N1 GTR front lip - $150

Universal carbon wing at the moment the stands have spacers on each side to fit in the rear stock mount of the r32 gtr however front holes need to be drilled, had it on my r32 gtr before going a different direction is height adjustable i think 25cm and 40cm and is approx 155cm long, and about 26cm wide - $350 in great condition and has heavy duty feet for stands.

I can ship anything at the buyers expense, and open to offers on everything its all clogging up space and needs to go.

Contact me via PM or on 0434817247 and ill try to get back to you asap. All parts are located in Wollongong, about 1hr south of Sydney.

Now people can actually read your post