SAU Community

Prestige Motorsports In Wa

pantad

Yeah. I used Geoff at Prestige as he is based on the right side of the country and couldn't say a single bad thing. Got an awesome car, saved me a s&%t load of money with a few simple suggestions, couldn't be happier.

Totally recommend Geoff...awesome dude and very good at what he does.

Just got myself a car from Japan. Will arrive in the next two months. His advice has all been very good and will definitely save you alot of cash!

Edited by colin.ssc

• 4 months later...

I could tell a very long and sordid tale about my experiences with Geoff and Prestige (and Mark Schumann who was his 'man on the ground in Japan' at the time). Needless to say I would NEVER EVER go through him or recommend him to anyone. Totally ripped me off on an R32 GTR I got through him a number of years ago, which after "waiting on the docks" for 4 months (yeah, right) arrived with a swapped engine running on 5 cylinders, a gearbox with NO third gear remaining, and completely missing ALL the performance parts it had on it when I bought it. PM for more details, as I really don't want to spread it all on the forum (but am willing to spill the beans if people want the story).