SAU Community

Burnout With V35 300Gt

Irsyad

Hey,

Can i do a burnout with my v35??..cuz when i do it my rpm stays at 1500 even if i slowly hit the brakes still doesn't do anything..is it VDC??? how do i turn it off no button!!! Or is ther another way to do it....on youtube i see g35 doing a burnout..

Banana peels. It's all about the banana peels. I recommend the Cavendish bananas from Coffs Harbour. They have the right cellular structure to allow sufficient slip on bitumen whilst preserving the rubber so you still have plenty of tread remaining.

dude, i did burnouts in my 300GT for at the drags just hold ur foot on the brake in drive, load her up and let her rip, she pulls hectic one leggers. (not kidding they are totally better than commodore single leggers)

Banana peels. It's all about the banana peels. I recommend the Cavendish bananas from Coffs Harbour. They have the right cellular structure to allow sufficient slip on bitumen whilst preserving the rubber so you still have plenty of tread remaining.

Coffee came out my nose reading this..

BANANA PEELS!!!!

(Memories of Mario Kart's Rainbow Road come flooding back)

I've got this on PC. Top time waster!!

^^ I hope you were drinking coffee at the time.. or you might want to see a doctor about that! :)

Haha gold!

Even if you turn off VDC your going to have a hard time doing a burnout in an auto V35

Reason being is as a safety feature

When you press the accelerator and the break pedal at the same time, the the engine has its power cut to about 20%. Why you ask? well remember not so long ago all those people in Toyotas in the US who had their cars accelerator jam and then ended up driving along at 100mph+ to their deaths as they were too stupid to turn the key to the off position or move the gear stick into neutral. Most cars these days have engines powerful enough to overpower the brakes and as the brakes get hotter unless your running high temp pads the less they work. The whole idea is that if your pedal gets jammed as soon as you press the break pedal the engine has its power reduced to a level that the brakes are able to deal with and slow the car down

Now you wonder how dose one bypass this in order to do a burnout?

Pull off the fuse box kick panel in the car and remove the brake light fuse, now this may take some trial and error if you cant read Japanese

Once the fuse is removed the car wont know that you are pressing the break pedal and allow 100% of the cars power to be used

As you may notice by my avatar I may have had some experience doing this myself :P

• Like 1