SAU Community

Group Buy - V35 Sedan & Coupe Body Kits

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^ excellent, so you are going to let me down on my front bumper group buy, and be a part of this? This is a bit like the headlights group buy debacle that you started then pulled out of at the integral moment as you claimed you were 'selling your car' .... nice form.

^^ excellent, so you are going to let me down on my front bumper group buy, and be a part of this? This is a bit like the headlights group buy debacle that you started then pulled out of at the integral moment as you claimed you were 'selling your car' .... nice form.

Hey Andrew,

I dint hear back from trav and you wanted 3 guys in you buy...i cudnt find anyone....and i did ask you questions about getting just a single bar for myself but you never replied....i need the bar asap as my car is in a mess and i need it fixed....i am happy to get if from anyone as long as it is quick....

I am very sorry it created this thought into you...i was just making sure i dont miss out...regarding the headlight issue, i already told you i was in a financial situation...thought u understood it....please try to now...thanks for your support andrew. you can also enquire to other V guys in brisbane, i did put my car for sale, as people quoted too less price, i pulled it off.....

Edited by shiva

is the inven, a Klumyzee Version ??? When is this group planned to order and what is the turn around time as i need the bar in the second week of october.....also can you get an aftermarket grill along with it??

i am after the inven front bumper and a gloss black aftermarket emblemless grill, quote a price for this richard incl shipping. Would like to know if you can process the order by this weekend.

hey richard, have you decided on how many you are going to include in this buy?? lets decide on the numbers and the styles of bars we want...need a quote asap as i need to work out few other parts that are in my list to get my car back in shape....thanks richard for your efforts...i need a rough ball park figure that would be involved towards this buy....

Edited by shiva