SAU Community

Group Buy - V35 Sedan & Coupe Body Kits

Arrrrgh, decided on the Kuruma Z front bar but stuck on Greddy, Impul or Ings +1 sides...

Assuming they aren't to different in price is that enough to proceed with quoting and getting everyone's commitment? I don't want to hold up the momentum here.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey richard,

myself and fap fap are after the inven klumzee front bar, i wud like to have the aftermarket grill as well.....as andrew has made up his mind as well...i think we shud put done the order today or my max tommorrow...u cool with that...

This coupe body kit thread was made last month, didn't realized there was one till now but you can have a look and work out the rough amount you're going to be quoted

Coupe - http://g35driver.com/forums/exterior-vendor/414350-baus-g35-coupe-bodykit-thread-inven-kuruma-k2-sales-high-resolution-pictures.html

Sedan - http://g35driver.com/forums/exterior-vendor/387023-baus-g35-sedan-bodykit-thread-everything-sedan-sale-prices-high-res-pictures.html

hey richard, i did send mails to eric but no response. I am gonna get it from another buyer as i need it soon because i have already booked my car for repairs and need the parts. Sorry i cudnt be a part of this group buy. Urgent situation hope you guys wont mind.

eric has replied to my email and wants details.....i did mention your name richard...wud you be able to contact him.....i am still out as i had placed and paid my order with another seller....cheers

• 1 month later...

got my inven klumzee polyurethane bar fitted and painted...fitment is ok but could have been better around the headlights.....but the quality is heaps better than fibre glass, no more stone chips and cracks due to stress.....

havent taken a decent pic yet Andrew, i went with one dealer from wingswest.......i got the inven polyurethane bar and a front carbon grill, all up to $1200, delivered by air in 7days i reckon to brissie.......will take one this weekend and post it up soon....

Edited by shiva