SAU Community

Gold Coast Formal (Will Pay For Car Detail)

Skyward

Hey everyone,

I have a formal on the Gold Coast coming up soon and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in driving my partner and myself to the event. I would be happy to get your car professionally detailed and you would be welcome to attend the small pre-drinks event if you wish.

Thankyou,

Mitchell

Woah, what's your limit on the car detail? eg, a detail on the coast by Driven by Shine would be $500-700 range :whistling:

I just checked that website and it said $60 and $25 for each additional hour. I'm not familiar with that company but do they have like extra costs for luxury/sport cars?

I just checked that website and it said $60 and $25 for each additional hour. I'm not familiar with that company but do they have like extra costs for luxury/sport cars?

To qualify for this service you would have just had a Exterior Protection or Correction treatment performed, or the vehicle is near new. Recommended to be weekly or fortnightly.

Better off putting a value on it mate. As has been mentioned, people have different ideas about what "detailing" is. I don't think any one would hit you up for a $700 session, but you have to outline what your expectations are. Owners of these cars are not going to take it to the local indian carwash for a cheap wash. Keep in mind, there are lots of these requests, and good on ya for being a bit different.

Good Luck, and hope you have a good ride/ great time.

Better off putting a value on it mate. As has been mentioned, people have different ideas about what "detailing" is. I don't think any one would hit you up for a $700 session, but you have to outline what your expectations are. Owners of these cars are not going to take it to the local indian carwash for a cheap wash. Keep in mind, there are lots of these requests, and good on ya for being a bit different.

+1 ^ this

Thanks for the advice dude, didn't even see that condition on that website. I found a $300 pre-sale interior and exterior detail on the coast, so I would probably use that.

Thanks for the advice dude, didn't even see that condition on that website. I found a $300 pre-sale interior and exterior detail on the coast, so I would probably use that.

I would post what those services entail but the text is appearing strange on the forum, so if you would like to see, go to this site and scroll to the $300 service http://elitedetail.com.au/car_detailing/services.html\

• 4 weeks later...

Skyward

If u have not already had the formal and it fits with my dates, I am happy to help!

If u live on the coast u may know my car, a black 2010 R35 with black wheels and modded.

No payment necessary!

Kymbo