SAU Community

[Fs] 1999 R34 Gtr V-Spec

Its time to sell her, I am only selling her because im looking to buy a house or start my own business up.

Im in SA

She has done 68,xxxkm

Engine

Garrett 28/60-7 (only 10,000 km old)

Port matched turbo manifolds

ATI 1000hp Balancer

Sard Twin Entry Fuel Rail (500km old)

Sard 800cc Injectors (500km old)

Nismo Air Flow Meters (500km old)

Nismo Thermostat

Greddy intake piping

apexi pods

260 Tomei cams

Greddy adjustable Cam gears

Nismo engine mounts

Oil Catch Can

Full stainless steel 3.5" exhaust

Splitfire coilpacks

Huge Intercooler 100mm thick

Apexi Power FC and Hand Controller

New Xtreme Clutch ( only just put in )

Lightened Flywheel

Braking and Suspension

HKS Coilover Suspension all round

Standard Brembo brakes

Cusco Front and Rear sway Bars

Interior

Standard GTR bucket seats

Nismo 320km/h speedo

Nismo Floor Mats

Nismo Gear shifter

Alpine Head unit

DLS 6.5” front and rear

DLS AMP

DLS Sub

Cheetah Alarm

Exterior

Z-Tune Front Guards (Genuine Nismo)

Z-Tune Front Bumper (Genuine Nismo)

Z-Tune Side Skirts (Genuine Nismo)

Z-Tune Rear Pods (Genuine Nismo)

Z-Tune Rear Wheel Arch Flares (Genuine Nismo)

Z-Tune Style CF Bonnet

Nismo CF door pillar garnishes

Night Pager Wing Extensions

Carbon Fibre rear diffuser

Carbon Fibre Front diffuser

Rays/Nismo LMGT4 18x9

I have probably forgotten a few things but I think that's it.

It makes 275AWKW on 10.5psi. The only thing the car needs is a boost controller to easily make 330 -340 AWKW. Comes with books and receipts as well from previous owner.

The paint is perfect

The edge of the screen has a small hair line crack in it as seen in the photo.

It has had minor front damage (in Japan) but nothing serious, i have had the car checked over. Shaun From boostworx has serviced and checked over the car, any questions please give him a call

on (08) 8260 5566

Any other Questions please don't hesitate to call me 0403894492

Please no dreamers or tyre kickers, i will be the only one driving the car usless deposit has been put down

$52,500ono

Photos

post-83629-0-19966900-1350804636_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-84673600-1350804666_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-75179300-1350804687_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-66039900-1350804708_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-19056200-1350804738_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-53853900-1350804766_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-93241300-1350804791_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-35240700-1350804819_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-15533400-1350804849_thumb.jpg

post-83629-0-95932100-1350804934_thumb.png

Edited by Alex_23
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Alex,

Beautiful car. Just a few questions, does it come with / do you have the stock bonnet or was this part of the accident replacement?

Hi Chris

i dont have the stock bonnet and im not sure if it was in the accident replacement or it was bought and just swap out.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I've got 60L of e85 in there at the moment
    • Don't forget to make sure the tank is full to the brim before you try to replace the fuel pump too, that is an essential step.
    • No, 260RS/4wd stagea is 33 GTR/GTS4 double wishbone all round, not struts. The 2wd cars are confusingly strut front. At there rear there is one balljoint at the outer end of the lower control arm. If you have HICAS (my Stagea doesn't, but I think 260RS did, there will be a balljoint of sorts where the HICAS arm attaches to the rear of the hub At the front, there are ball joints either end of the lower control arm, plus the tie rod end for the steering arm
    • So, 2 months later, I just couldn't see any way to be happy with that tank setup. Basically the baffle area is too big and too leaky, the sender was miles off and the no low fuel light thing really bugs me. Other than the fact the fuel hat could safely supply enough power to the pump, it was worse than factory. Biggest thing that bugged me is it would still run out of fuel in medium-high g corners from about 1/4 tank down which is annoying when you are trying to have a zoom, not to mention potentially engine killing if it gets just the right amount of lean-ness....and we've got a few of those corners in our round trip to town (well, bunnings...) So, credit to Frenchy's, they have put together a much better designed setup with what is effectively an in tank surge setup.   As it happens the actual hat is the same, so I switched the fittings across, re-used the single 525 pump, and added a spare pierburg lift pump that I had (must remember to replace that stock, it was a spare for the race car). The only real work to get it all done was to add a second power and earth to the hat which I did by going from a single output to double output relay (very low draw on the lift pump) and also the sender unit that clips into the factory pump holder was again way too loose (so I re-used the 2mm shims from the previous setup). Finally, I added the low fuel light sender from the factory cradle. So....I'll report back how it handles low fuel, and if the sender has any relation to actual fuel level in the tank....
    • The price isn't the issue, it's how hard my fuel pump is to remove now. I fabricated a custom bracket so my pump sits on the very bottom of the tank (I ran the tank down to 5L remaining to test it, works well). But it is a fkn NIGHTMARE to get the pump down into the tank now =/ words can't describe how much I hate fighting with the fuel pump/hanger now. The other issue is reliability, I'm driving down for WTA in a couple of months, I'd be less then impressed if I was half way to Sydney from Brisbane and my pump fails again =/ The other issue I had was my car battery was slowly failing, with low battery voltage my fuel pump couldn't keep up with what the reg was asking from it. I've replaced the battery and my fuel pressure is back to being perfect.  As for the low voltage situation that killed my previous battery, I've got a 150amp alternator sitting on my desk waiting to go in. Fingers crossed that will sort that issue.