SAU Community

......Lend a Brutha Some Rims.....

NA_R33

Hey all,

I have a request, that if u personally or know someone that owns 4 stud rims that are 18's or bigger that if i could please borrow them for a few hours saturday week to get some photos done, it would be greatly appreciated and the rims may appear in some sort of magazine..... i say no more.

Ne help?? cheers guys!

Do you know Doan at DMD very well?????

He has quite few contacts, and may be able to help you out. you mentioned you got your bar done there not long ago...worth a try????

I've got a set of 18's on my onevia as neil said. I'm cool with lending but i'll need some of your details etc and you would need to clean them!!! hehe.

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmc198...b&.dnm=1b01.jpg

Here is a pic of them on my car before i started to paint it and re kit the car. Thing is, i have r32 callipers on the front so your wheels would either need to clear them so my car has something to sit on for the photo shoot, or i will need a hand to throw the front end on the axle stands. What area do you live in etc??? If you need a hand pm me or give me a call on 0401 669 900. This is the 5th of June your talking about right?

Cheers

Jayson

ps. does that make me a rice boy nismo boy??? scchhweeeet

I've got a set of 18's on my onevia as neil said. I'm cool with lending but i'll need some of your details etc and you would need to clean them!!! hehe.  

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/dmc198...b&.dnm=1b01.jpg

Here is a pic of them on my car before i started to paint it and re kit the car. Thing is, i have r32 callipers on the front so your wheels would either need to clear them so my car has something to sit on for the photo shoot, or i will need a hand to throw the front end on the axle stands. What area do you live in etc??? If you need a hand pm me or give me a call on 0401 669 900.  This is the 5th of June your talking about right?

Cheers

Jayson

ps. does that make me a rice boy nismo boy??? scchhweeeet

I like your wheels. So no, your not a rice boy.