SAU Community

......Lend a Brutha Some Rims.....

NA_R33

Hey all,

I have a request, that if u personally or know someone that owns 4 stud rims that are 18's or bigger that if i could please borrow them for a few hours saturday week to get some photos done, it would be greatly appreciated and the rims may appear in some sort of magazine..... i say no more.

Ne help?? cheers guys!

Maybe try a few wheel shops. Tell them what you want to do, and how it will be in a magazine and "rims supplied by xxxx" might get them some good promotion. They might be more than happy to help.

Maybe try a few wheel shops. Tell them what you want to do, and how it will be in a magazine and "rims supplied by xxxx" might get them some good promotion. They might be more than happy to help.

good idea Gordo....well worth a phone around I reckon

John the dude that works at Bob Jane @ Toombull gives discount on SAU members for rims... so if u trek down the sponsor path maybe hit him up bit more of a chance of gettin the job done.

Michael

cheers matty but i got 17's, my car really needs something bigger.

Zac that would be awesome, im really busy tomorrow but ill try ring a few places.

MF bashing is an integral part of the skyrice australia community.

Without it, all we would have is charlys whinging, squizzs wang and cyrices green stripes.

You have a problem with my wang?

he was asking for rims jay not a reaming

4 stud ud be better off chasing down one of the many pulsars and corollas running round with 18inch chromes on em

or call somewhere like tyreselect, they sponsor a the drift days and stuff mabey they could work something out for ya