SAU Community

R33 Gtr Average Action Price ?

faltum

Hey guys im new to the forums and would really like to know how much on average an r33 gtr v spec goes for in a jap auction so i can start saving up some money also i didnt really want to ask someone like edward lees because they will probally boost the price up as much as you boys like jacking up the boost :)

any helps would be much appreciated Liam

At auction in japan they can be as cheap as 500,000yen average price for the one you want would be 800,000yen - 1,000,000yen

email me directly if you require and further information about landed complied prices

regards, Phil

You mentioned a particular car dealer in your thread.
The overheads for a dealer include rent, electricity, water, salesman wage, detailer wage, web designer wage, admin wage, signwriter, posters, advertising flags, their super, mobile phone bill, landline bill, insurance on damage, public liability insurance etc and that's before the dealer's take home pay.
The buyers of all his cars will be paying for all that!
Now, what you're asking is, "Is there a way that I can buy an import and escape most of the costs of above?"
Well of course you can; but talk to a reputable importer on SAU and cross reference with those you see in Performance Imports Mag etc

thanks heaps guys you have been very helpfull and i will probaly be looking at one at grade 3 to 4 also terry_gt-r34 i under stand all of your points and they are very valid and the whole reason for then to be an importer is to make money so i understand the importance of them needing to charge more for their cars :)

• 1 month later...

thanks heaps guys you have been very helpfull and i will probaly be looking at one at grade 3 to 4 also terry_gt-r34 i under stand all of your points and they are very valid and the whole reason for then to be an importer is to make money so i understand the importance of them needing to charge more for their cars :)

Theres charging more for their cars.. and then theres plain ripping people off, winding back kilometres and bringing over previous wreck cars and selling them as mint low kilometer cars is just plain wrong.. sad that most import dealerships have succumb to this.. not naming any places or accusing anyone.. just saying

• 1 month later...

Theres charging more for their cars.. and then theres plain ripping people off, winding back kilometres and bringing over previous wreck cars and selling them as mint low kilometer cars is just plain wrong.. sad that most import dealerships have succumb to this.. not naming any places or accusing anyone.. just saying

but what you are saying is, stay the f*ck away from edward lees! which you should do lol.