SAU Community

Titanium Exhaust Drone

kaneryan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys thanks to the guys that helped me make my decision on what to do.... i went down to best mufflers in carlton ( near kograh ) and chris ( im terrible with names ) was a very helpfull guy.... knew exactly what i wanted to acheive and did it with no fuss and knew exactly what he was doing and did an excelent job! would recommend him to any one especially with 30yrs of experience.

the misses hoped in the car straight away and was like thats so much better :P

i ended up removing the mid pipe between the cat and the rear muffler and replacing it with a stainless steel and magnaflow muffler oval.....

sounds so much better.

i would have to say the drone is 90% better and my full titanium exhaust was loud and not very friendly even when cruising and lost its amazing RB sound when up high in the revs... now with the mid muffler its softer than my full titanium but a real nice tone, and driving its got its tough sounding RB sound back instead of this hoon megaphone exhaust that sounded like ****.

here are a few pics. and now for sale is the titanium pipe if anybody is interested as its usless to me now :P

cheers guys.

kane.

post-94184-0-64697300-1355918482_thumb.jpg

post-94184-0-22346400-1355918489_thumb.jpg