SAU Community

Drive Safe

ecl

Bloody hell, Need to take it easy on the roads people. 2011 resulted in 364 fatal accidents, We are already at 384 for this years stats ending November 2012. Looking to be close to 400 by new year.

My thoughts go out the the passenger that died, I'd almost have preferred to have gone as well rather then living with he fact you've killed someone like that.

Passenger in the rear seat also survived, What an big accident to walk away from....

I personally know the passenger in the back seat. They had to amputate both of his legs, and at this point is still fighting for his life.

I didn't know the driver, or the girl that passed (RIP)... But speeding was a major factor of this accident. Very uncool.

It's so upsetting seeing what his family are going through. A few of you guys in these forums would know him as well. Just have a think about who you know out in Cabra who owns a modded up black 4door line...

I've been at the hospital back and forth ever since. He has to go into surgery again on Friday, so the doctors will know more after that. He was so so close to bleeding to death, he lost 100% of his own blood, and bleed the equivalent of 4 human bodies in a span of 28 hours, so all the blood donors out there, I thank you! You really do help save lives. We should all really donate blood now.

Please please please drive safely peoples, Never jeopardise hurting anyone you love, especially your beloved skylines.

Lastly please take a minute of your day to prey for him to make it through this, his family need him. His been such a fighter..

His brother & I love him to bits!

I personally know the passenger in the back seat. They had to amputate both of his legs, and at this point is still fighting for his life.

I didn't know the driver, or the girl that passed (RIP)... But speeding was a major factor of this accident. Very uncool.

It's so upsetting seeing what his family are going through. A few of you guys in these forums would know him as well. Just have a think about who you know out in Cabra who owns a modded up black 4door line...

I've been at the hospital back and forth ever since. He has to go into surgery again on Friday, so the doctors will know more after that. He was so so close to bleeding to death, he lost 100% of his own blood, and bleed the equivalent of 4 human bodies in a span of 28 hours, so all the blood donors out there, I thank you! You really do help save lives. We should all really donate blood now.

Please please please drive safely peoples, Never jeopardise hurting anyone you love, especially your beloved skylines.

Lastly please take a minute of your day to prey for him to make it through this, his family need him. His been such a fighter..

Some very nice nice word there! My thoughts to him and his family.

gees thats horrible

i agree with the slow down message in this thread, but more importantly imo be careful who and what car you choose to be taken for a joy ride in

Ive always felt its a recipe for disaster when people joy ride, More so in "super cars" that are just far to easy to go fast in. And not even really feel that fast.

Ie 200 kmh in a R32 gtr would feel very rigity compared to a R35

What a terrible situation; thoughts going out to your friend.

Also the point about riding in other peoples cars is well made; If you aren't comfortable, or things are getting too silly, tell the driver in no uncertain terms to stop the car, and get out.

It might not be the coolest thing you've ever done; but it might just save your life.

+1 if it was reckless driving, it's a hell of a thing to have to think about it

this is the reason i flat out don't carry passengers when i go for drives in the hills

Unbelievable.

As a motorcyclist who could be around the next bend, please don't drive in the hills at all if you don't feel safe enough to carry a passenger.

Condolences to the family and friends of those whom have been hurt in this accident.

Unbelievable.

As a motorcyclist who could be around the next bend, please don't drive in the hills at all if you don't feel safe enough to carry a passenger.

no need to be worried, you don't have to drive recklessly in a car at night on a tight road to have fun

just stay on your side of the road and we'll both be fine - that seems to be the biggest cause of accidents on mountainous roads and my main concern

Edited by domino_z