SAU Community

Need Help Car Won't Turn Off

paul_psi

I'm having a problem with my r33 gtst was running fine then I installed 750cc injectors, 044 external pump, walbro 255 intank, microtech lt16c plug and play, removed all the idle control off the manifold, eboost 2 and now the car won't turn off if I turn the key off or even take it out the car will still run then if I stall the engine the reds are still on the only way to get them off is to unplug the computer the car has an alarm but doesn't work (well I can't work the stupid thing) and it also had a hks turbo timer. my plan is to remove the alarm and turbo timer and see what happens. or could it be a fult with the computer it's brand new so ill ring the bloke I got it off tomorrow just wanted to see if anyone can help thanks

I'm having a problem with my r33 gtst was running fine then I installed 750cc injectors, 044 external pump, walbro 255 intank, microtech lt16c plug and play, removed all the idle control off the manifold, eboost 2 and now the car won't turn off if I turn the key off or even take it out the car will still run then if I stall the engine the reds are still on the only way to get them off is to unplug the computer the car has an alarm but doesn't work (well I can't work the stupid thing) and it also had a hks turbo timer. my plan is to remove the alarm and turbo timer and see what happens. or could it be a fult with the computer it's brand new so ill ring the bloke I got it off tomorrow just wanted to see if anyone can help thanks

id be thinking the turbo timer first..