SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

sounds like it is permanently earthed

disconnect the small joining plug will obviously turn it off

had any electrical work done recently. Meaning has someone tapped into it to power something else ?

aftermarket alarm, central locking

the 2 wires from the connection to the ring haven't been stripped anywhere and touching metal?

all your doors closed properly? are the sensors in the doors all good?

sounds like it is permanently earthed

disconnect the small joining plug will obviously turn it off

had any electrical work done recently. Meaning has someone tapped into it to power something else ?

aftermarket alarm, central locking

the 2 wires from the connection to the ring haven't been stripped anywhere and touching metal?

all your doors closed properly? are the sensors in the doors all good?

All the sensors in the doors are working, interior light when its on door and all the doors are close its off, same with the dash board light for door open.

Recently i had the car tuned, after the car was tuned i went to pick it up the indicator started flashing like how if the doors are open it flashes the indicator but started doing when i turn the key on and wont stop so i just disconnected the alarm unit and drove the car home

got told that it started happened after he drove the car with the boot open and also the engine light was coming on as well and was just been told that the car has electrical problem. (everything was working fine when i dropped the car off)

I had the engine light fixed as the tuning was not right and it was detonating so a re-tune fixed that problem by a different tuner

I checked all the alarm wiring and also i put the stock ecu back on just to see if the ecu swapping caused the problem (power fc/stock euc)

Did managed to find that if i remove the black box (smart lock) the keyring light goes off but i can't control the passenger side door for lock and unlock from the driver side and also if i have the alarm connected it just won't stop flashing the indicators

Got a aftermarket alarm system with auto engine start and auto window roll up when the car is locked

Edited by 5hiv

Maybe the guys who put the Auto start/Window roll-up can help out

I use Audiotech in Tuggeranong for the last 12 years and about a dozen cars.

Dave should be able to sort it out

Edited by Sinista32

Hope you get it sorted 5hiv.

I got some woodgrain interior bits about 3 months ago, cut the centre console and put all that in. Just need some black leather to make a shift boot.

Today I finally got around to putting in my electric window and mirror switches. I blew the 25A fuse in hopes that it would work. Changed the facia and it all works.

post-108100-0-59243100-1419987616_thumb.jpg

post-108100-0-73060700-1419988001_thumb.jpg

Yep that ^^^ looks really nice. :thumbsup:

Washed the B17 Pulsar yesterday and fitted the New front weather strips.

They are supposed to be a set of 4 (according to Nissan), they are looking into this as the 2 sets they have gotten for me so far are only the fronts. :/

Washed the N13 Pulsar this morn and put in a cheap set of Red LED Dash lights.

• Like 1

Bought and Changed Spark plugs in the SkyHatch and got some coolant for when I change the Thermostat.

Seems Smoother. :yes:

Did a trial fit of some Rims I bought yesterday (Extremely Cheap) for the B17 Pulsar...

post-78856-0-49435500-1420953296_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-42251000-1420953410_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-69839500-1420953539_thumb.jpg <<--- Stockers.

They should be Fully Sick Chrome Starcorp Pro V's.

post-78856-0-86842600-1420953579_thumb.jpg post-78856-0-07027900-1420953816_thumb.jpg

Need the Crappy Black paint removed but will be MUCH Easier than when I did the rims on the 4door as it peels off easy.

Stock is 16x6.5 +40 with 195/60R16 and these are 18x9 +38 with 225/40ZR18. :woot:

Will Need more lows but likely won't get it...

cooz Her Car. :/

oh and F.Y.I... 20 Slim Shiny Alloy wheelnuts with internal Hex and key to suit are $30 from Bob Jane Belco. ;)

Flushed the SkyHatch cooling system and put in New Thermostat and Coolant.

Temp Gauge actually sits near 1/2 now instead of 1/4 and feels a little more zippy??? Less Rich I guess. :D

also put in the New Oil / Air separator crank case breather filter gauze mesh thingo.