SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

All of the above at the moment :)

Good luck with that because it doesn't exist!

In mine we're just addressing the consequences of severe overheating. Was racing alternator came loose, threw all the belts off (so think no water pump) then belts wrapped around clutch fan which punctured radiator. Spirals on from there. Head is off getting checked.

I haven't been in since I dropped it off. Last time I saw the boys was at WTAC but I get updates.

I've been going there a long time so I know what I'm in for I'm prepared to wait.

Oh well it's one of those things that happens. I was doing 142mph at the time and I look forward to doing that again :D

It's always shit when they're offroad.

Can tell you from experience it'll be worth the wait.

In the mean time I will play in my little toy BMW! :D

Is the BMW a car or a real toy ?

My other car is a Tiida, I gave my TT350GT to my Son , wish I held on to until the R was ready, but all good, he is stoked with it :)

It's a 135i so 225kw of little pocket rocket goodness :)

Hammers for what it is! I love it.

Pics when done

What year model did you get Troy ?

I saw what looked to be the most current R yesterday and I think I like the previous shape better.

New one looks squat and more like a Velocitor

Brand new, so 2014 model. There are definitely things about the previous shape I like over this one, though ultimately I'd still chose the new model personally :)

Went to fit the eyelids yesterday....unfortunately one of them has a crack in it from being bent. No idea how that's happened considering the box they were delivered in looks fine :( oh well, sent the seller a message on ebay. Haven't left him feedback yet, so I'll certainly get a replacement lol

See, evil and sinful :ban:

As for me :spank: I am worried, I starting to like it :blush:

I am sure Kat is a big girl and can take a little banter after 7000 odd posts on this site of wacko blokes :banana:

She hands it out half the time :P