SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Just kept looking at the empty space under the hood :/

no good mate. Maybe a Valentines day pressie ??

so I'll just rub it in a bit more. Drove my GTR all morning !

Such a hard-on I'm sitting in the ER room waiting for a relaxant :P

started cleaning up the car interior to something a little less disgusting. fabric clean in early stages befor i rip it all out for a retrim.

btw who has removed the rear seats/ ive bought a new parcel shelf so i can get rid of the existing damaged ones and ugly 6x9s....

post-63013-0-17647000-1416639057_thumb.jpg

post-63013-0-95718600-1416639088_thumb.jpg

post-63013-0-29022400-1416639115_thumb.jpg

no good mate. Maybe a Valentines day pressie ??

so I'll just rub it in a bit more. Drove my GTR all morning !

Such a hard-on I'm sitting in the ER room waiting for a relaxant :P

Fark you :)

But as I am retired I can drive it all day while the kids are at school , well , when I get it back :(

Ever driven down the Lakesway from Bulladhela to Forster.

You do not have to go over the limit just to enjoy the drive, 50 Klms of different roadway , 100 both ways best start you can get before breakfast, do the full run at at least once a week :)

Just have to dodge the potholes :)

Nate the 32 has 2 clips on the base of the rear seat. Push back and lift up. It's usually stuck in there good so it needs a bit of force. Then it just lifts out. The top section will have 2 bolts that you will see when you remove the bottom half. The parcel shelf has 4 or so white clips that you push up from the boot.

I did i. Couple of weeks ago lol

• Like 1

OEM shifter in this morning and my C's short shifter is out.

So if your after one in top nick then hit me up. Just put it up in the general FS section.

LH drive shaft is being replaced ATM

RH drive shaft was done about a month ago and the left was fine then

When the new exhaust was put in on Friday I noticed the boot had split on the left one.

The work required to change the boot is about the same as replacing the drive shaft, so rather put a reco back in.

Although it's only just split and could get away with just replacing the boot I'd rather change the whole shaft/joint out.

Edited by Sinista32

Hmm everyone doing something big while I do small stuff that I probably shouldn't even bother mentioning...but I will do anyway :P

I replaced the parklights with white LED ones to go with the xenon lights

post-64234-14174202897911_thumb.jpg

The harder it gets the more fun, sometimes it becomes personal haha

I am trying to find out what can I use to clean my headlights, they have that scuffy dirty look, any product advice?

Edited by R34_luvr

I am trying to find out what can I use to clean my headlights, they have that scuffy dirty look, any product advice?

TOOTHPASTE!!! Haha Nah, I dunno. When I took my car for a service at Trojan they cleaned it up and hasn't had that yellow gunk for around 3-4 months now.

TOOTHPASTE!!! Haha Nah, I dunno. When I took my car for a service at Trojan they cleaned it up and hasn't had that yellow gunk for around 3-4 months now.

Toothpaste does actually work.

Are your headlights glass or plastic?

If plastic, there isn't anything you can really do. If glass you can get a kit to restore them. Meguairs make one that you can get at any supercheap.

This kit will work on plastic as well. But the yellow is caused by the sun damaging the plastic. So they will look good for a few months and then will require treatment again.

Toothpaste, Car Polish / Cut n Polish, Avacado, basically any mild abrasive.

You will need to repeat from time to time as the UV coating will be removed but you may be able to seal the surface after you treat it.

Various products on the market also. -->> http://www.meguiarsdirect.com/product/plastx-clear-plastic-cleaner-and-polish