SAU Community

Sau A.c.t. - What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Cleaned up and Slapped the New Taillights on the SkyHatch.

New --> post-78856-0-57934700-1417772509_thumb.jpg Old --> post-78856-0-43773900-1417772485_thumb.jpg

Probably not a great idea considering the potential rains but curiosity got the better of me so it was a "pull the old ones out and put the newies in" without any extra sealant etc.

Meh... if it leaks, I'll fix it. :D

also pulled the Heater Fan out and removed alot of leaves and a couple of dead flies.

Yeah, the first 5 weeks it was not touched but everyone thinks this is normal ??? Normal what ???

I was in business and the last thing you need is shit in the factory you do not need , there is never enough room.

Miss having a fun machine :(

A kill switch was what I had in mind, if you can isolate the computer or something, not too good at this type of thing.

Clamps, too lazy and my back does not like it. I think if the thieves want your car they will just load it up and take it, clamps and all :/

Yeah, the first 5 weeks it was not touched but everyone thinks this is normal ??? Normal what ???

I was in business and the last thing you need is shit in the factory you do not need , there is never enough room.

Miss having a fun machine :(

that is very normal.

it'll be worth the wait