SAU Community

Sau Vic 2013 Motorsport Championship Round 1 - Pi 2Nd Feb

emts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean you take your front splitter off for trackdays? I just have a piece of webbing tied to the tow hook and out through the vent just incase.

r u driving down in the morning? given we live in the same suburb maybe meet at the BP and head down.

hey joe, yeah i need to see this webbing youve done and steal that idea. for the time being though i have to take it off. i somehow hit the front lip going around one of the corners at sandown. dunno how but ive cracked it. ive become quite a pro at taking the splitter off but i'd rather not.

which bp do you want to meet up at?

First time out at Phillip island had a great time

Got a 2.08.4 best lap for the day

Thanks to anyone who helped me with my alarm issue had to listen to it all the way home

I just removed it so don't need to put up with it anymore.

Looking forward to the next round of Motorsport.

yes good day at the island. great to catchup with all the SAU lads as usual.

new surface is super smooth and quite a few pb's today I think!

overheard a conversation from the winkleporker porsche garage "theres a datsun doing 44's!" hilarious!

Some Datto though. BTW did a bit of 911 munching myself, my wife informed me that it would probably have been a geriatric driving - nice!

Thanks goes out to the crews that make these events happen, special mention to Nick Luxton who fixed my suspension at the start of day, which meant I got to enjoy one hell of a day.

First time out at Phillip island had a great time

Got a 2.08.4 best lap for the day

Thanks to anyone who helped me with my alarm issue had to listen to it all the way home

I just removed it so don't need to put up with it anymore.

Looking forward to the next round of Motorsport.

Too funny dude!

Another first timer at PI, farken loved it. Best time was a 1:59.6762. Have never heard my tyres squeal so much, love to get back out there with some decent rubber!

Have to thank the bloke who came out with me first session to guide me around the track and gimme some pointers. I'm f**king rubbish with remembering names but he said he had a couple fords (F6 typhoon and Capri's) and had taken a charger around the track? Either way, was really helpful and much appreciated.

What a day!!

Thanks to the WRX guys and gals for putting on another great event. Plenty of track time for anyone who wanted it :-)

I think everyones tyres were squealling......seemed to be the new surface as my tyres are usually silent.

Good times with Richo and my bro Chris thrashing around in close company!!

http://www.sdpics.co..._-_WRX_Car_Club

What a day!!

Thanks to the WRX guys and gals for putting on another great event. Plenty of track time for anyone who wanted it :-)

I think everyones tyres were squealling......seemed to be the new surface as my tyres are usually silent.

Good times with Richo and my bro Chris thrashing around in close company!!

Painting your car pink. Photo's aplenty of yours, but only a couple of me! lol, just another silver r33 with black lip and carbon wing.

A64H5728.jpg

A64H5726.jpg

Looked like another strong showing by the SAU crowd...great work!

Some awesome times being set by all....great work Richo and Sinisha :woot:

Sinisha got done for sound, didn't get many laps at all.

The porsche guys were putting soft drink cans on their exhausts and diverting the sound away.

Paul, wtf! That is massively sad :mad:

Really.

Yeah, not sure what was going on. Think I need to play around more with tyre pressures. I was getting some neutral 4 wheel drift going into the corners, but wasn't game enough to push harder, because it was squealing at all four. Just wouldn't corner for some reason.