SAU Community

Are N/a's Really That Slow? Or Are People Talking Out Their Ass.

vids or didn't happen.

I want a highly detailed oil painting of the event

He gets out sideways at 140km must be rajab himself. Lol stupid kid

Hmm if I lean on mine I reckon i could get sideways at 150 in the wet, do I now become king over l0rd (since when did l0rd auto correct to son of rajab?) of the p platers?

Lots of his mates told him so

Yes, I give you the most reliable source of driving talent judging... *Points to Johnno standing next to his superepcobahn spec VC*

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

we (pplaters) would love to have turbos. we learn to drive in n/as and obviously covet more power. but i myself love to drive fast and hard and i can happily out handle most cars on a windy road because i actually know how to drive. (told by many, including turbo owners that i can drive well and have impressed even them.) our measly n/as are generally also limited to 180kms and that sucks.

id just like to say to the guys who mentioned about breaking 140km+ in his turbo.. that obviously i cant break traction at 140.... but i am really good at breaking traction and high speed drifting rally style on dirts roads at 160kms and know what the hell im doing. i dont care if you have a turbo, id like to see you without stained pants after i take you for a rally sesh. ya smirf!!!

oh and forgot to point this out... All of the jdms are limited to 180kmh...

Nuh-uh. He just told me n/ays are limited to 180. not turbo.

oh and forgot to point this out... All of the jdms are limited to 180kmh...

we (pplaters) would love to have turbos. we learn to drive in n/as and obviously covet more power. but i myself love to drive fast and hard and i can happily out handle most cars on a windy road because i actually know how to drive. (told by many, including turbo owners that i can drive well and have impressed even them.) our measly n/as are generally also limited to 180kms and that sucks.

id just like to say to the guys who mentioned about breaking 140km+ in his turbo.. that obviously i cant break traction at 140.... but i am really good at breaking traction and high speed drifting rally style on dirts roads at 160kms and know what the hell im doing. i dont care if you have a turbo, id like to see you without stained pants after i take you for a rally sesh. ya smirf!!!

• 1 month later...

Thats kinda a hard question and you will get plenty mixed results, it all comes down to the driver and how they drive there car as to what they will say. I own a r33 NA and im in love with my car, all the work ive done is a pod filter and im in no rush to do mods, ive driven a wrx before so i know what a turboed car feels like and yes id like that feel with my car but for now im happy, ive got a year and a half maybe till im on my opens and till then ill happily stay NA, My cars not fast but its also not slow, all these ppl saying there slugs and such have probably owned and/or driven some fast modded and turboed cars and then their just comparing to those cars and of course compared to something worked on and such an NA vehicle will seem slow. its all up to you as to what you drive and how you feel about it.