SAU Community

2013 Ben Simpson Cruise

Mobilecouch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for anyone thinking I was driving like a dick.. But I can drive had my license for 5 years now. I had to stop at the bp on the freeway as my car was out of fuel then everyone was doing 90-100kms the speed limit was 110kms.. It's funny how I see another car got hit and I did not hit anyone because I can drive. And not everyone was driving like a good boy I can pick so many other skylines that was driving like a tool. P.s good cruise hope everyone had fun :)

You're a knob (jockey).

Obviously......

Grow up mate. Driving is a privilege not a right.

Good cruise, had great time. Had a chick in a Black Lancer tail gate me all the way up the highway. then almost rear ended me at the free way turn off where everyone was stopped i had to get off my brakes so she had enough room to swerve right and still came past me at over 70km/h... then cut someone else off as we turned off.

I didn't actually enjoy the cruise,maybe im getting old and jaded... ,i would have rather gone to friends and worked on cars

So many many people tailgated it wasn't funny, and it was raining aswell... and the ass clowns at the start at westlakes revving there motors as they left

just reminded of watching the fast and furious..lol

cheers

darren

But I can drive had my license for 5 years now.

It's funny how I see another car got hit and I did not hit anyone because I can drive.

A 5 year old can drive a car, it takes head smarts to drive wisely. Having my licence for 16 years didnt stop the Hilux parking up my rear while I was stationary for 5 seconds. My job requires me to drive all over the state but i still wouldnt say i have learnt enought to be a good driver - maybe after a defensive driving course i would understand how to conrtol a vehicle in abnormal situations, but it still wont stop bad things from happening, a key part of being a good driver is understanding your surroundings, not encasing yourself in a shell and blaming others for your incompetence. Glad you enjoyed it and hope you came back next year, hopefully with a more relaxed approach. And that goes out to all those who drive in a risky manner, sorry you had to be the sacrificial lamb there MAD R33

At least i dont go drive like a dick then post it on youtube so it can go hit the news. good job heysen tunnels boys..

so sick of everyone talking shit on here..

some people on here just like to start shit

maybe grow up and look at your self

sorry bentwagon hope you and your family are ohok from getting hit behind.. the 4x4 must have not had is eyes on the road

at the end of day the cruise was good. just being with mates is all i care about.. i dont care what people think about my driving. my driving is good never had a crash and never been in trouble with the law.. P.s so plz leave me alone thank you

Edited by MAD R33

Thanks, the kids a doing fine, luckily they were asleep when it hit. The wife and I however are still pretty sore. Yet after all this we are looking forward to the event next year.

Despite the $5000 estimated damage - insurance covered - the worst this is going to be the 2-3 week wait to get the car back when it goes in to get fixed, and all this whilst trying to move home too!!

Cruise on everyone.

I didn't actually enjoy the cruise,maybe im getting old and jaded... ,i would have rather gone to friends and worked on cars

So many many people tailgated it wasn't funny, and it was raining aswell... and the ass clowns at the start at westlakes revving there motors as they left

just reminded of watching the fast and furious..lol

cheers

darren

Long time no hear mate! Good to see an appearance. Still remember sitting in the back seat of the blue monster back in the day!

At least i dont go drive like a dick then post it on youtube so it can go hit the news. good job heysen tunnels boys..

No you just drive like a dick and then have a big whinge when you get called on it.

so sick of everyone talking shit on here..

some people on here just like to start shit

maybe grow up and look at your self

sorry bentwagon hope you and your family are ohok from getting hit behind.. the 4x4 must have not had is eyes on the road

at the end of day the cruise was good. just being with mates is all i care about.. i dont care what people think about my driving. my driving is good never had a crash and never been in trouble with the law.. P.s so plz leave me alone thank you

If you dont care what people think of your driving, stop biting. Sick of everyone "talking shit" on here, de-register from the forum then. Also pays not to throw mud around when you're driving isnt any better. None of us can say we've never given it some stick at some stage, but enough of us have seen how you drive chum, and the only person that thinks your driving is "good" is you. Think that luck might be on your side that you havent had a crash or been in trouble with the law....yet. Grow some balls and grow up

Long time no hear mate! Good to see an appearance. Still remember sitting in the back seat of the blue monster back in the day!

i didn't see you, would have said hello..i miss my blue monster, it will be back one day..

cheers

darren

Edited by jet_r31

Examples like MAD R33 are pretty much the reason I didn't bother to attend. I don't know anyone here and i'm sure he is a top bloke a bit of common sense when other cars are around mate. I'm glad on the most part people enjoyed themselves and am very sorry to hear about bentwagons misfortune.

I was at one stage (many years ago) a regular at Adelaide cruises with my old R33 but people driving irratically and drawing attention ended my fun and I have had no desire to return. Perhaps I am old and jaded too...

I picked up a fresh import M35 Stagea stock standard 2 weeks ago and have added a few minor mods for now (19's, coilovers, stainless exhaust, touch screen) I do plan on joining the SAU guys once again so i'll keep my eye on the SA event list.

Loving the Stagea too :wub:

Edited by Beregron

Thanks, the kids a doing fine, luckily they were asleep when it hit. The wife and I however are still pretty sore. Yet after all this we are looking forward to the event next year.

Despite the $5000 estimated damage - insurance covered - the worst this is going to be the 2-3 week wait to get the car back when it goes in to get fixed, and all this whilst trying to move home too!!

Cruise on everyone.

glad will get fixed and all ok. how did your insurance agree to cover you? normally if you are on and organised event they will just wipe their hands?? or did you say were on a random drive?

glad will get fixed and all ok. how did your insurance agree to cover you? normally if you are on and organised event they will just wipe their hands?? or did you say were on a random drive?

Lets just say my insurance company is pretty good with car enthusiests