SAU Community

Recommend Me My New Favourite Game

sonnyQ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fear made me jump a few Times back in the day. The new one is shit, got bored of it after about ten mins.

What's up with this 40 odd bucks for dlc in bf 3 :/

Yeah fear 1 was alright. It did a good job building up suspense.

Anyone mention dead space? Scares me shitless but a good game none the less. Dead space 3 is about to come out and would recommend playing 1 and 2 prior to playing the new one.

I Have been playing dead space 1 over the last week, it has a pretty intense atmosphere thats for sure. Although once you get accustomed to where / how the enemies pop out at you it gets pretty predictable.

Anyone played the walking dead game?

I played through it, not really a game (more like a interactive movie) but never the less it gets a decent :thumbsup: from me, it has being a while since I have seen a 'game' with a decent storyline.

Yeah I think in general games are becoming an eye candy contest with little put into gameplay and storyline.I know I keep raving about it but Bioshock was probably the last game I played that sucked me in with the story. yet Another reason why the cod franchise has lost its shine for me

Been looking at G2play and was thinking about getting this one http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-Premium-EA-Origin-Key.html not sure if I need the orig game though? All looks a bit confusing, I always thought DLC was for consoles.

Was also having a sneaky look at DOTA2 as well. so cheap >.>

Been looking at G2play and was thinking about getting this one http://www.g2play.net/store/Battlefield-3-Premium-EA-Origin-Key.html not sure if I need the orig game though? All looks a bit confusing, I always thought DLC was for consoles.

Was also having a sneaky look at DOTA2 as well. so cheap >.>

yes you need the original game to play, alot of games come with DLC these days, in the case of BF3, the DLC is actually old school "expansions". With BF3 each expansion comes with new game modes, maps, vehicles, weapons etc for multiplayer. The premium pack gives you all expansions, as well as 2 weeks early access to them when each comes out

"NOTE: You need to have Battlefield 3 installed to use the pack!"

I heard that game is designed for tax accountants...

Being an accountant would help, certainly. It's the most intricate game I've ever played, bar none.

It's good fun, too, especially when you have some decent skills and a mate or two to play with. Smashing noobs in C3 wormholes in our Legions was fun :)

There is a sequel coming? I thought there were just going to keep making expansions

I must be thinking of the expansions.

Been reading up on COH2, release date is December 2013 fk it all. Appears Sega has bought out THQ/the franchise so hoping for huge things from this game. Am going to check EB tomorrow night and buy BF3, they have premium edition for $50 atm...winning