SAU Community

Soundwave 2013.

Plattsy

had a ticket incase i didn't manage to snag a blink side show ticket.

snagged a blink ticket

sold SW ticket

???

profit.

and i beg to differ. tom hasn't ruined them

Shit!

Which area did you end up getting? You up the front?

By the time my friend went to go buy tickets there was only Lawn - General Admin = Shit area.

yea i dont mind there new music at all.... i just dont like tom using his angels voice to sing the old classic blink songs...

still proper excited to see them again tho!

Yeah, I think his voice has just matured more...

Blink 182 has never been the same after Dude Ranch.

Enema Of The State / Take Off Your Pants And Jacket went Pop Punk.

Self Titled / Neighborhoods went Pop Punk / Alternative Rock.

Boxcar Racer is Alternative Punk.

Angels And Airwaves is Alternative, Space, Art Rock.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the line up is good.

Will see some of Blink but i agree after dude ranch it has been down hill since.

Cypress hill i have seen them they are good live so will check them out again.

Dragonforce i missed last time so looking forward to seeing them.

looking forward to confessions as well.

Shit!

Which area did you end up getting? You up the front?

By the time my friend went to go buy tickets there was only Lawn - General Admin = Shit area.

haven't got the best seat. im sitting Row S, Seat 90

which is the last seat on the far right side of the row :(

post-66704-0-03987000-1360819956_thumb.jpg

Edited by alex182

Just got word Travis isn't coming to Australia. Nooooooooo!

I can understand why though he can't make it (he was in a plane crash and was 1 o the 2 survivors). I'm still disappointed though. I've been waiting 9 years for them to come back to aus

a bit off topic but: does anyone know what the camera policy is a the Sidney Myer music bowl is?

obviously i cant take in an slr camera, but would a little point and click digital be ok.

I know Soundwave says point and clicks are ok, they prohibit "professional cameras" which seems to be an unwritten rule of 'no camera with a detachable lens'.

Other new: The Warped Tour is bringing back it's Australian shows this year!!!

probably a little more pop-punk/post-harcore/screamo than what you older SWers like. I'm pumped though

Edited by alex182

a bit off topic but: does anyone know what the camera policy is a the Sidney Myer music bowl is?

obviously i cant take in an slr camera, but would a little point and click digital be ok.

I know Soundwave says point and clicks are ok, they prohibit "professional cameras" which seems to be an unwritten rule of 'no camera with a detachable lens'.

You are allowed to use your standard lense on a DSLR. Not allowed to use lense extensions, zoom extensions or wide angle lenses. They will be confiscated as the usually are. And good luck trying to get it back at the end of the day with the hundreds of othe people trying to steal shit

You are allowed to use your standard lense on a DSLR. Not allowed to use lense extensions, zoom extensions or wide angle lenses. They will be confiscated as the usually are. And good luck trying to get it back at the end of the day with the hundreds of othe people trying to steal shit

thanks Sunkist, do you have this in writing somewhere? the Myer musi bowl doesn't seem to have a website as such where i can find their policies and terms of entry. I'd rather not chance taking my canon without the guarantee i can get it back

they dont, i just know because we do a lot of sound there.

being the sound guys, they even tried taking the lense off us.

they usually give you a token, that matches a token with your stuff, but have seen this go incredibly wrong in the past.