SAU Community

Vic Rb26Dett Engine, -5 Turbos + Loads More Aftermarket Gtr Parts

These are the last few parts I need to sell after selling my shell. I can do a heavily discounted package deal if somebody is looking to do a RB26 conversion to a GTST. All the parts are there minus one AFM. Will do package deals on other parts also.

I've sold probably over 100 parts on this forum over the last ten years of owning several skylines. All of the original SAU crew know me well. Everything for sale is a genuine sale. I'm not here to rip anybody off. Its the end of an era for me once these sell but it time to move on to other interests.

Located in south end of Melbourne. I do head towards the city and SE very oftern if you would like to meet.

Note: There aren't any other parts for sale so please don't pm me asking.

$3500

RB26DETT engine with now confirmed N1 pistons (good for 600hp), adjustable cam gears, complete intake and exhaust side. All genuine covers.

Sump is currently removed for viewing. Only removed due to parting out car. I have a new set of exhaust side gaskets.

$1300

Garrett turbos 2560-5 with adjustable actuator. Great condition and only ever run at 14psi due to standard injectors

$1750

OS Giken triple plate push clutch and flywheel. Only minimal wear. Great clutch for a track car/daily. These retail for $3000. Will fit RB20 and RB26

$200

Excedy button push clutch. Lots of meat left. Includes standard flywheel. Will fit RB20 and RB26

$1800

Buddy Club P1 QF rims 18x10 +12. R34 GTR offset

Hankook S1 evo tyres 265/35/18

These are the second lightest wheels in the market that a forged aluminium without magnesium added. $900 each new.

If your serious about track performance their well and truely worth checking out. Less gyroscopic inertia and less sprung mass.

$750 Brake Upgrade - Fits R32/R33 Gtst and GTR except R34

New 324mm slotted front rotors and slotted rears.

Braided lines with all metal fittings

UAS 324mm front brake caliper spacers

Recently reco'd calipers, seal kit, measured pistons, stripped and repainted red.

Castor rod air deflectors.

Several sets of half work pads - DS300, EBC blue, red etc

$200

100mm FMIC made in Japan with mounting brackets. Cast end tanks

$200

Defi boost gauge and control unit - Black face

$80

TRUST hard pipe - Fitted with 2 injectors. RH chassis to intake.

List of R32 GTR and RB26DETT parts....

$250 Genuine TRUST Gracer side skirts - Bet looking and quality skirts on the market. Over $1000 landed new.

$125 Radiator and shroud

$125 Starter motor - will fit R33

$125 Alternator

$200 Standard instument cluster with Nismo 320kmh speedo

$100 Resistor pack for GTR injectors

$200 Engine loom from ECU to motor

$40 Lower standard intorcooler support brackets

$100 Consult - Engine diagnostic display interface

$100 Standard RB26 turbos and actuators. They have been removed for 5 year. Spin freely but no warranty

$75 AFM

$100 All the airbox - intake and intercooler pipes from the LH engine bay

$150 Blitz ECU RB26DETT

Edited by Rowdyr32

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

GTR FMIC Sold. Thanks drgtr7 for the quick and easy sale.

Thats a few sales with what seems to be the now "old school" way. Appriciate it Silkgoid and drgtr7. They asked for my phone number. Talked to me. Negotiate a price. Organise a time and place to pickup the item. Met on time with the correct cash. Perfect!!!!! Thats how to do it kids....

All this without saying you'll buy it in the first message. Then offer 1/3 the price 20 messages in??? Dreamers.....

Attached is a picture of the braided lines still attached to the calipers. They have minimal kms on them.

I'm willing to sell them seperately.

Thanks for that, any chance of a pic of the back of the caliper? So I can see the metal line?

How much would you be looking at for just the lines?