SAU Community

Sau:sa Track Day #7 - With Passengers!

SAU-SA Exec

I win. I will be bringing an extra 40L

This sounds like war lol..........I could go to work and grab our 2 30L Jerry Cans :P

I see no problem with a late entry...

Just ensure that you have the required protective gear such as an ADR approved helmet and cotton long sleeve to and jeans etc

We will be at the track from about 8:15am onwards.. If you have any other questions just ask :)

What an awesome day! I rocked up with both GTRs full of E85 & used 8 jerries full as well!

Heaps of passenger rides & some great solo sessions. Even a bit of paddock work out in the middle!

Did a PB today of 1:11.9 & a bunch of 12s. Pretty happy with that from the R33.

The R35 was running in the 16s so need to do some work there!

Overall a fantastic day & as it was raining most of the day in town we were lucky to have a dry track.

Thanks to everyone again.

See you at the next one.

Munro

Was a great day guys, thankyou Munro for the burn in the R33, I'm still putting my organs back in the right spots!

Obviously I'm a bit biased because I helped plan this day, but I think it was the best one yet. We ended up with 22 cars on track, which blew apart any thought of a quiet day, and the atmosphere was awesome. We had about 5 drifters come and try some grip, along with a handful of first timers, as a result we had a huge variety of cars, engine and suspension setups, which made for some very interesting viewing.

Probably the biggest plus of today was the weather, nobody overheated, and nobody got wet, how good is that! The showers were looking a bit threatening at a couple of times, but obviously recognised the importance of an SAU-SA Trackday.

As stated thank you to everyone who helped organise the day and also to everyone who came to enjoy the track and their cars...

I also need to thank Munro for the laps and for the paddock work as well.

I am not totally sure but I swear I heard you laughing as we were spinning around and around... :P

Oh and last but not least FLIGGY nice way to end the day on the burnout pad ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Awesome to know. I have a Series 1, and When pulling my front bumper off for the first time i realised my reo/crash bar was a bit worse for wear, and was going to try pick up a better one soon just so i can replace it. Someone is selling a full series 2 front bar and brackets for a decent price, so was going to probably reuse my brackets and install the new second hand reo/crash bar. I also have a genuine Altia body kit to do up, spray and put on, and not sure if that will use the series 1 or series 2 brackets for the front bumper, so having both will be handy, and knowing i can drill holes out to make stuff fit between series is also handy to know!
    • I should also say that the while they are different the only parts that matter are the center headlight supports and center bar from S1 to S2. The center bar will work, but the S1 has holes that clips go through into the S1 bumper. So if you were super cheap you could simply drill the S2 bar. Same thing with the side/wings. They have slightly different 'clips' but can be made to work. The center headlight brackets however, cannot. This is also where the GTR differs, which has a different center bar, and different headlight supports (to either GTT system), it also has different 'wing' headlight supports which is what I am calling under the headlight. However those CAN be made to work with the GTT Reo for a GTR front bar by a small spacer and a drill/tapping a thread into the reo because the bolt positions are slightly different. So people only really need the center brackets to go between GTT S1, GTT S2, and GTR if you are happy to do some tinkering.
    • Indeed  😃  Appears the site is back up now (migrated not updated) - kudos @funkymonkey & @PranK
    • If this, then this You can't really get away without it. There are hacks that you can do in Nistune, but things are much easier with the sensor than without it. If you're not planning to Nistune the ECU, then stop right now and add it to your plan anyway, because the ECU is going to shit the bed over the missing ABS and TC computers that it expects to see, and you need Nistune to stop it chucking all its toys over the side of the crib.
    • hey guys, so ive done a complete +t conversion using mostly stock parts on my rb20de neo r34.  Im wanting to know if a boost pressure sensor is needed? Seems like the engine cuts out when i try to do a pull and I have a feeling its because a boost pressure sensor is missing. I'm using a stock r34 rb25det neo ecu.