SAU Community

Texi 30/3/13 Wrap Up Thread.

luke gtr

Ok so here is another gift but you'll have to wait another 3 hrs or so for the link to work. I've cut together every video clip I took (barring the slomo ones) into a single file. No editing just run after run or segment. About 1/2 hr all up, but if I took a video of your car then it should be on this clip.

Will get an error page until the upload finishes. But I'm going to bed cause big day was big.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19491733/Texi_RawFootage_720HD.mp4

Randy my boy, you are mah niggah!

I saw a run that i messed up badly from last texi on ur channel too. oh how far ive come lol

haha!

Man, you totally eat these courses up! Sometimes a bad run is the only run I capture, but in your case there is always a smoke-show that's worth putting on YT. ;o)

Eric, thanks for the wicked photos! You made my day!

I think watching video and seeing pictures of the event adds more value too. =-]

Wow! Impressive coverage of this event! Nice work guys! As always it looks like pro organization! Good work to all the volunteers too! :D

Will certainly be on the next one... Was too scared to drive 2hrs each way being Easter and the big cop blitz etc... Hope to have a car trailer soon to avoid this worry :woot:

thanks for an awesome day All!

I finally broke my car , fortunately it was only minor and with help of Dave/Theo/theo's Mate got it fixed and back out there.

i need to take may front shaft out next time. I want to do real skids.

I finally broke my car , fortunately it was only minor and with help of Dave/Theo/theo's Mate got it fixed and back out there.

i need to take may front shaft out next time. I want to do real skids.

I like it!

That's what I love about the club. Plenty of people ready to help if something goes wrong.

Loving the pics and vids. Looks like I missed a great day.