SAU Community

Stock Bottom End Rb30Det

kev_31t

slide turbo is just generic rebranded copy turbo mate.

get a 35R cheap and make 400 rwkw all day every day

I tried on a GT30 and got close! Would be insanely responsive on a 3L

What power goals are you after. I'm personally looking into a Precision 6262 or a 6266 for my RB30. Nice spool and hp!

probably about the same, id like to have a nice low boost tune for daily and higher for track

slide turbo is just generic rebranded copy turbo mate.

get a 35R cheap and make 400 rwkw all day every day

yeh i thought that mate, it looks pretty nasty, and its a 3582 not what i said before lol, yeh im looking at something like a 35r or a kando t67 maybe, im not aiming for that high of a power level just yet

• 2 weeks later...

3076 on a 3L is a little too responsive haha, 35r is on the money. plenty top end

hey mate i just pulled the head off my engine and i measured the restrictors, its got 2mm in the front, 1.8 in the rear and the vct feed is 1.65 would this send to much oil to the head?? it has a rear head drain also

restrictors are in the block mate, you measuring the block or the head?

you need to block off the VCT feed in the head and run another feed when putting on rb30 block.

yeh in the 30 block, i thinnk the 2mm would be the middle and the other the rear, yeh vct in head is blocked off

by blocking the feed off i mean getting a restrictor without the hole in it and knocking that in.. its as simple as getting a punch and hammering the old ones down into the gallery and hitting the new one in on top.

the head however best to grub screw