SAU Community

Sauqld June Club Meeting, Wednesday 3Rd June

SABBAi

WTF Purchase?

I asked a question & made a comment. I'm pretty sure Noel mentioned something about this before the meeting last month.

Personally I don't give a toss but for some members that are short of cash, the idea that they have to buy a meal to go to a club meet might turn them off.

WTF Purchase?

I asked a question & made a comment. I'm pretty sure Noel mentioned something about this before the meeting last month.

Personally I don't give a toss but for some members that are short of cash, the idea that they have to buy a meal to go to a club meet might turn them off.

You don't have to buy anything although the business hosting it for us would naturally prefer you bought at least a drink. Anyone is welcome to come along for the meeting and leave as soon as it finishes without spending any money.

• 3 weeks later...

So just came to the conclusion that I left without paying because my mind had a brain fart just before leaving Bec and I will fix up who ever paid our part of the bill tomorrow night if they're there.

I do apologise for being a shit bloke it was not intentional. Just let me know who paid and I'll have the money with me tomorrow night.

Once again I'm really really sorry.