Neo turbo $400

Manual center console and gear surround $375

Dash $140

Rear doors $100

Lh front door $100

S1 rs4 interior $300

Lj xenon light and ballast $80

Engine sold

Rear cradle and diff (mine that's what I bought wreck for)

Ill get round to listing other parts but if there is anything you need chuck me a p.m.

Located in south australia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, Have you got the Turbo boost controller , It sits on the left front inner guard, It has i electrical wire n plug & 2 small pipes one above the other. Also it is the secondary booster as thewe neo motor have a 2 stage boost setuo, The first booster is at the back of the engine it is a small black retangular box with 1 vacum pipe coming out of the bottom of it & has 1 plug at the top which plugs directly into the controller, i think i will take both of them if yoiu have them, Please pm me either way with the price thanks Jamind [Noel]

Hi, Have you got the Turbo boost controller , It sits on the left front inner guard, It has i electrical wire n plug & 2 small pipes one above the other. Also it is the secondary booster as thewe neo motor have a 2 stage boost setuo, The first booster is at the back of the engine it is a small black retangular box with 1 vacum pipe coming out of the bottom of it & has 1 plug at the top which plugs directly into the controller, i think i will take both of them if yoiu have them, Please pm me either way with the price thanks Jamind [Noel]