SAU Community

Id1300

ID have released a all new injector the "ID1300", tech info http://www.injectordynamics.com/ID1300.html

Introducing the ID1300

When we let the cat out of the bag at the PRI show in November, we had no idea we would get the kind of response that we did.

Instead of answering questions about when it will be ready, we are hearing from dealers, and individuals who tell us that their build is on hold until they get their hands on them.

Well guys...we are as excited as you are, but we are also unwilling to release an injector until it is good enough that we can call it the best, without reservation, regardless of the application.

What we are willing to do is use this opportunity to tell you a little bit more about it, and how it came to be.

BoschMotorsport.jpg

The ID1300 is the result of a technical partnership between Injector Dynamics, and Bosch Motorsport This partnership allows us to start with a clean sheet of paper, to develop an injector with characteristics that will make it perform well in a wide variety of performance applications.

The ID1300 Offers

• Compatibility with all known fuels.
  • Stable operation over a broad pressure range.
  • Low minimum fuel volume, capable of stoichiometric idle in small displacement engines.
  • Smooth controlled response at low pulse widths, allowing accurate linearization using all OEM methods (Ford, GM, Chrysler, Porsche, Subaru, etc.)

Coming soon to a dealer near you...

cut and pasted from there website

wondering if anyone has any ideas or thoughts about them, I put a set on order yesterday and they will be available in 2-3 weeks

Interesting, especially given they are short form factor injectors. At low pulse widths they have a noticeable spike in fuel delivery (see linearity deviation curves) but as for how much difference this actually makes.... I'm not sure. It depends on what kind of pulsewidths you're running at idle but it is a different characteristic to their other injectors.

Another excuse to hold off on injector purchases until I hear more about these :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah that's what I'm getting told, full stainless insides and built with alternative fuels in mind, can't wait for them and the computer to get here to see how they go

any updates? I'm thinking of picking some up.

The 1000s are just that little bit to small and the 2000s are over kill for what I'm expecting from my setup, the 1300s look like they will hit the spot nicely, and if they fall a bit short the pressure can be turned up to see over 1900 from them

Wicked. I'm going to try a set of these also for my new setup that's slowly comIng together.

These should flow enough for 600kw atw's. I'm only planning for 350-400 though.

Josh

Was hunting down injectors and i heard that they tested these injectors with a much thinner viscocity compared to that of the fuel we use. If i can find an article i will post.

Was hunting down injectors and i heard that they tested these injectors with a much thinner viscocity compared to that of the fuel we use. If i can find an article i will post.

even if that is the case who cares. injector dynamics have an excellent reputation.

BS....

They're one of the only injector companies that don't use 'test fluid'.