SAU Community

Selling My R34 Gt-V Non Turbo

hi all

Selling my R34 GT-V as it's time for an upgrade and her time with me is just about up

The history of her.. she was imported in jan 2012 and had one owner before me, when I brought her in july 2012 she had 68,000k's on the clock and was immaculate condition, now with 100,000 she has very tasteful mods and I find to be a pleasure to drive for a non turbo, she is serviced every 10,000k's with premium oils, non smokers, no accidents, cleaned often and fairly tidy,

Mods list
Rota Grid R's, 18's all round wrapped in federal 595 super streets tyres 70% treat left
Tein super street adjustable coil-overs
5zigen Pro racer exhaust system (has a nice rb25 Grunt sound with awesome pops between gears :)
KnN air filter
Alpine s series sub, amp and spilts in rear
Pioneer touch screen head unit
Viva garage type R front bumper with extended lips and smoked nismo indicators
Nismo shifter with also so cool carbon fibre wrapped bits (gear surround... etc)
Replaced spark plugs with new original OEM ones

Being the GT-V model it has the upgraded turbo brakes, LSD, Strut brace which is a awesome thing to have

message me, email me at [email protected] or text me on 0435902995 if interested cheers

asking $18,500 but all offers considered

if brought at my selling price I will thrown in the OEM front bumper plus another drift bumper (cracked), a Hicas lock bar, another GTT wing primmed, the set of 4 OEM wheels with Yokohama tyres 60% tread left, plus original OEM pieces like shifter, ipod cable, usb to iphone, skyline seat covers and another bits aswell

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Nissan-Skyline-2000/SSE-AD-2273531/?Cr=22&sdmvc=1

photos ^^^^^^^^

Edited by Garth