SAU Community

Looking For Pm350 Topics

STAG250

The ones I drove, rwd and awd, seemed to have power enough. Urgency from the get go no turbo lag. I had a behemoth of a passenger in RS4 test drive too and it hauled up a hill willingly enough. Good test that. They seem to be trickling through on these shores now mainly because we can no longer import the non-complying M35's. Expect to see more threads here as more owners change over.

I guess there are not many threads because they are pretty much the same as the series 2 V35's (only not ugly) or the Infinity G35x, so most stuff is covered elsewhere and is easy to find

I love my PNM35 :wub: but Craig is right

Edited by iamhe77

• 1 month later...

Digging this one up.. I know Craig is razzing the 3.5L owners - but in all seriousness, what are they like stock for stock? Still enough power for a fun run through the hills?

I'd be looking at a RWD only model - I like the idea of the simplicity for a change. Is the suspension the same as an AWD PNM35 or different?

Been keeping an eye out for them in SA but haven't come across one yet for a test drive.. I figure for the most part they are the same M35 aside from the obvious drivetrain/engine differences.

I'd be looking at a RWD only model - I like the idea of the simplicity for a change. Is the suspension the same as an AWD PNM35 or different?

Yeah, they are different, the front shocks and the front swaybars are different, different Y pipe I believe aswell? It'll be more like the V35 and 350Z front ends.

Well I just did a 450km round-trip last night and today in my PNM35, and while it's not a devastatingly quick car it's more than capable of overtaking with reasonable gusto. The only real downside I've found on mine is the brakes are underdone for such a hefty beast. I can only imagine a PM35 would be even more point-and-squirt fun with 90kg(?) less weight and all the power going to the rear, but I can't imagine the handling keeping up with the touge run I did through the local gorge.

Stock v stock they are just about the same speed.

The turbo has a bit more torque, but really, down the quarter you'd be hard pressed to call a winner I think.

They have heaps of power for a hills run. Today shows that!

They just won't produce the extra power of a turbo model with the same level of mods.

Agree as above, brakes are shocking. Ditch them. Get sumitomos/brembos.

The awd system is pretty good. Much better than the nm35

Yes, mine came with a wing.

Have a look at some of the option brochures, it'll give you an idea, but there was not "aero" style front bar.

no use with Aero front bar......the car struggles to get up to the speed's it would use em! :P

Yes, mine came with a wing.

Have a look at some of the option brochures, it'll give you an idea, but there was not "aero" style front bar.

Nissan decided to go with a lip instead of a complete front bar for their aero selection. Rear spoiler is the same as NM35 aero.

I have one on mine. Didn't like it in pics when I had my NM35, but now I think that the car just looks odd without it.

208-Stagea15.jpg